“Don't miss visiting The Palms when you visit the island!!!”

The Palms Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 123 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Our little Caribbean style restaurant has so much to offer: Laid back ambiance, great service, but the most important, delicious home cooked meals that will make you come back for more again and again. Like us on Facebook and be part of our community!
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Amazing hosts - thank you Jo and Greg!!! You will not regret it. Great food, wonderful hostess (Jo), wonderful chef (Greg) and just a great experience overall. We visited The Palms last year - 2017 for the first time and it was great so we went back last month with huge expectations and were not disappointed so I recommend them 100%. Visit and enjoy...

Date of visit: July 2018
ThePalmsSXM, Owner at The Palms Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Thank you very much!! Very glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you again in 2019! :)

Reviewed 29 July 2018

The owners are the friendliest people ever! Food is amazing and they go above and beyond to make your visit unforgettable, From the speciality cocktails to the best tasting food they take care of your every need. Burgers was not even on the menu for the night, but was specially made just for us. We will be going back to The Palms again and again!

2  Thank LieslK2

It was a pleasure! Thank you for the great review and see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

As stated in the title, still the best place. Food wise, anything you order will taste fantastic. They take real pride in their food and ingredients. This trip we went twice for lunch and once for dinner. A few standouts and personal favorites, are the whole red snapper, any of the curries, and creole shrimp. If the scalloped potatoes are available when you go, it’s a must side option. The best part of this restaurant though has yet to be mentioned. The owners and staff. Greg and Jo, as well as Carole and the kitchen staff, are top notch. Genuine people who we always love to talk with. Just make sure to go here at least once on your travels to Sint Maarten and you will see what I mean. We will always be back! Until next trip, take care at The Palms!

2  Thank DavJendcmd

Thanks guys!! I'm glad you loved it! Indeed, we are very fortunate with our staff Carol and Tina, who makes these lovely scallop potato :)

Reviewed 20 July 2018

I found out about this restaurant from some locals the afternoon I arrived. Greg (owner and chef) suggested the shrimp curry the first night I was there. I have never had such amazing curry and roti. No joke - so amazing and I'll admit I'm spoiled food wise as a NYCer. I went back every night except one for the rest of the week I was there. I met not only the amazing owners and staff, but also other diners every night given the friendly nature of the place. I'm going back to St. Maarten just to get to eat Greg's food. Every night.

Date of visit: June 2018
2  Thank jubefruit

You were so kind and friendly, and fit right in!! Thank you for your nice review and the every night chats!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly, welcoming, and fun, excellent bar creations (white sangria) and just fabulous food. Carole and Tina made the lunchtime trek from Simpsons Bay Resort worthwhile. Will go out of my way to get back here if I can.

1  Thank SailsUnfurled

Thank you so much!! And I'm sure that after that big lunch, you were happy to walk back to Simpson bay resort!! ;)