“Fantastic lunch. ”
Review of Little Thai Savanh

Little Thai Savanh
Ranked #57 of 119 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$11 - US$22
Description: Cozy, authentic Thai restaurant in Simpson Bay. Continuous service 11am-10pm Monday to Saturday. Free delivery!
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

An excellent Thai red curry in a cozy friendly atmosphere at a pocket friendly price. The staff were friendly and helpful. Air-conditioning or outdoor seating if you prefer, free WiFi. A real hidden gem.
They even do free delivery.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Jewel of a place near the airport in Simpson Bay. Although only a small place it's big on character and flavour. Clever decor makes the most of this great restaurant, palm canopy pictured ceiling created an open air feeling. Air con adds to the chilled atmosphere.
Fantastic attentive service from Kate our English waitress. Nothing was too much trouble .. I required my thai red curry to be a little less spicy than my partners.. perfect.
Service was fast . Mojito gorgeous.
Excellently priced . We will most definitely go back.. we may even order to our hotel as they offer a free delivery service too. It just gets better.

Reviewed 20 April 2016

This place is Very small, but don't let that fool you! It offers amazing Thai food -- coming from a US resident who eats at different Thai restaurant each week!

We had the Chicken Satay as an appetizer, along with a Shrimp Thai Fresh Roll (the Chicken Satay is a better value--due to the fact that you only get one roll cut in half. We are used to getting two rolls cut into 2 pc/each back in the States.)

We had the Pad Thai (very similar to US) and Pad Siew (smaller rice noodles--in US they are flat wide rice noodles); both dishes were very tasty!

They offer outdoor seating!

TIP: This restaurant offers FREE DELIVERY!!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

Went here based on recommendation from a Island friend. I love Thai food and they did not disappoint. The only dish I didn't love was the pad Thai thought it was a little sweet that I am not use to from what I get back home, it was ok just not what I am use to. We ordered 6 different apps and all were fantastic, will definitely return next year.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

We had an excellent dinner at little Thai Savanh, the staff were very friendly and attentive and the food was fantastic. I loved their Thai red curry, I've had it at other restaurants but this was the best by far. The prices are fair and we were happy to find they have no added service charge unlike a lot of other places on the island.