“Very Terrible Terrible”

Add it.
Maria's by the Sea
Ranked #76 of 152 Restaurants in Tortola
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Matter a fact it wasn't even a serving as no one ever visited our table in the 23 minutes we we're there. It had 4 tables with people on it, yet seems very slow and chilled. It was so disappointed to have wasted our time, however we did enjoy the breeze.

Basically the service sucks. P.s we went to purssur' s instead, as we walk in we were greeted and pointed to a seats where the order was taken in less than 2 min.

1  Thank GumptionTours

Reviewed 13 February 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights .
Nice rooms and nice little pool.no beach close by though.such miserable hotel restaurant staff ignorant and no manners.
Thankfully I wasnt paying as accommodation was provided by our company.outside the hotel was no better I found an old lincoln continental and was taking photos of it just by the taxi rank and a guy asked for $5 a photo or I quote "he would mash up my camera". Nice people!.
Visited Pussers diner and again dreadful attitude , and got the order wrong but blamed us .Road town im afraid is as good as it sounds.fotget it.

1  Thank Tone40
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Beautiful waterfront views in this downtown restaurant located in RoadTown. Seems clean staff was polite order was correct but very slow service. Also, necer came back to see if we needed anything else only one other couple in the place at the same time. Food was average and ok prices.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Good location, and nice, big, clean quiet rooms, with excellent airconditioning. Much better now the new wing is open!

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Just returned from a BVI vacation. We started by staying one night at Maria's by the Sea. Nice rooms if you stay in the newer part of the hotel. The restaurant experience was no so good. Slow I mean Very Very Slow Service. Be prepared to wait for everything they are understaffed. I waited at the bar and watched the bartender do all sorts of stuff for almost 10 minutes before she asked me what I would like. She saw me sit down. We eventually had dinner and was tired from traveling the food was average quality, service was horrible mainly because it took over an hour just to be served dinner. Next morning the same thing for breakfast. The service for breakfast was better, food was just ok, Our waiter could have cared less that we were there. She got our order wrong twice. I ordered egg whites scrambled and I received regular eggs twice. Save your money and eat elsewhere. The have problems just doing the basics in the restaurant.

1  Thank Bloomer5146