“Don't Miss This!”

Ranked #42 of 153 Restaurants in Tortola
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 May 2016

This is one of those places you will never forget. The chef is amazing. Call ahead, or drop by ahead to plan your meal. Limited seating, so reservations are essential.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

We only had time for beers,but the true British subject was amazing! Reservations a must, as he only serves 2 tables nightly. I will absolutely get the Lobster Thermadore next visit. Gift shop prices were most reasonable. Purchased 4 items on my list.

Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

Jim (the owner & chef) was incredibly friendly. He had many stories to share with us. He takes reservations for dinner and he only serves 2 tables a night. He cooks the food to your liking. All the food was simple, fresh, and prepared without an overabundance of unhealthy ingredients. We loved the potatoes that came with our meal. I ordered the lamb steak and my husband got snapper, we thought it was great. Dinner is a 3 close meal, we had lobster for our appetizer, and key lime pie for our dessert, both were really good. This place is worth it for the experience alone, good food is just a bonus.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

This is not a typical cafe. Jim is from Gloucestershire, via the world, thirty odd years ago. He is a character, who loves Mountain View and the BVI and his passion is infectious. Do not come for haute cuisine, but for dinner with a friend. I visited three times in two days, so I was enthralled by his world. Dinner is a maximum of two tables. The food is good, but not a culinary delight. The welcome and conversation is unmissable. Come at least once. You will love it or not. But I think most people would.

1  Thank Peter P
Reviewed 10 March 2015

Most welcoming host, only takes 2 tables for dinner so excellent personal attention. More like a dinner guest than a customer. Small, friendly, good home cooking

1  Thank TullochFarm