All reviews bitter end water sports virgin gorda lobster main restaurant our honeymoon prickly pear overlooking the water mary jo boats bvi caribbean resort island baths saba rock
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We came here to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and couldn't have been happier. We wanted a place that was quiet, private and not too touristy. This place lived up to all of that. Loved our horizon bungalow- even the 87 steps to climb! Beautiful view of the changing shades of the North Sound. Great snorkeling everywhere. Sherry Mae was a delight. Food was fantastic. Only negative thing was having to share the West Indian BBQ with a party of 100+ people one night which led to long lines and not enough food. Other than that we enjoyed it all. Plenty to do. Renting a jeep to explore the island was one of the best days we had. The excursions were very well planned and exciting. Would definitely love to visit again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Too good to be true. Beautiful sight with amazing instructors The staff and food was remarkable. Would go back in a heartbeat Dale and Eva were welcoming and gracious and Scott allerton who runs the kiteboarding was very much in charge and made learning fun!!

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 May 2017

I loved the Bitter End and all of it's staff first and foremost. It is hard to put into words how relaxed and happy you are going to feel here. Mary Jo the General Manager is the leader of this amazing crew and she has been crafting this resort to be the best for years. I loved spending time with her and the team listening to stories from the past and stories new and old of the BVI. The rooms are something out of a postcard and the views seem almost unreal. The Lobster that we had one night was the BEST I ever had and I travel a lot. So many adventures to be had on and under the water you will not run out of things to do. This is a bucket list place with 1st Class people and everything else. Go Go Go to the Bitter End

Room tip: Every room is special
Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is definitely a spot to visit, the staff is amazing, the views, the restaurants and all of the water sports! I can not wait to get back. This is my second trip out to the Biter end, I found it even better this trip than the last time.

Room tip: Great Hotel, scenic views great service.
Reviewed 29 April 2017

When I first laid eyes on the Bitter End Yacht Club, I felt like I had stepped into one of those postcards of a place I have always dreamed about. It was so surreal. The pictures are not the same as immersing yourself into this paradise of a resort. If I had only five words to describe my experience, it would be extremely difficult.

The view of the Caribbean blue waters from my guest room was mesmerizing as it changed colors throughout the day. The attentiveness of every single staff member I encountered made me feel like a VIP. There were so many, but the ones that really made an impression were Leon, Joseph, Alec, Captain Red Rat and Mary Jo the Resort Manager. On the day we left I had tears in my eyes when I looked back at the resort from the water ferry.

Thank you, Mary Jo, for your hospitality and for making our stay an incredible one. We hope to return again soon.

Room tip: The higher the floor the better the view.