“Only if you’re in the area -not worth a big trip. Do it on the way to see the Turtles”
Review of Hell

Hell
Book In Advance
More Info
US$29.00*
and up
West Bay Sightseeing Tour Plus Seven Mile Beach...
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We drove an hour from the east end. Not worth it to look at some black rocks. It was on on our way to see Turtles.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,514)
All reviews
in 15 reviews
"iguanas"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

A very small, area of black rock with a small gift shop. Not worth it if you have limited time but if you are on Grand Cayman for a few minutes and have a car its worth visiting. The highlight for us is you can mail postcards to friends and family and the postmark will be from Hell!

1  Thank Atul M
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Cool rocks but do not expect to spend more than 10 minutes here. Not much to see. The gift shop would be cool if that had some things to buy without people dressed up on them.

1  Thank Ann V
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped by here so we could say we were in Hell, Grand Cayman. It's just a little store there. Worth going to once.

1  Thank xspechtme
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

If you enjoy kitsch or the absurd, you will love visiting Hell. First of all, you can get your passport stamped from Hell. OMG this was enough for me. I don't know what I was expecting, but when I walked in, there was a man with plastic horns, a tuxedo t-shirt with a red cape. I was in love. So I made a deal with the devil, I handed him $20 USD and bought post cards and stamps, looked at all the crap and I was perfectly content.

Tourist Tip: Print out labels to save time on filling out postcards. Don't forget your passport! All my friends LOVED getting a post card from Hell. Yours will too.

1  Thank poprockphotography