Free cancellation until 02/08
US$192
The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman(Seven Mile Beach)
US$621
US$559
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$151
Travelocity
7 Mile Beach Resort and Club(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$188
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$449
US$399
Hotels.com
Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort(Seven Mile Beach)(Great Value!)
US$489
  • Pool
US$559
US$1,130
US$960
Aqua Bay Club(Seven Mile Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstortuga grillacross the streetgrand caymanpool barisland viewresort feeguest roomsred sailsunset cruiseconstruction noiserum cakeroom upgradegreat resortwater sportskids clubpartial ocean viewsunshine grill
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This beach is the most beautiful beach I’ve ever seen! As the name implies, it is miles of sand as far as you can see. The number of things to do at the beach is endless. We tried kayaking and jet skiing. Both were fun! The water was really calm and warm.
The hotel itself was really nice. The room was a nice size and was very clean. The bathroom was large as well. I’ve heard about the Westin heavenly beds, and this certainly was! Very comfortable.
Since we were there for business, we didn’t really try the restaurants on site, except for the one on the beach. The food there was good.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again, and in fact our family is planning to come back in a few years. It’s paradise!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 920_Happy_Traveler
WestinGrandCayman, General Manager at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

It’s always a pleasure to see a guest sneak in some fun into a work trip. How exciting is it to know you loved both kayaking and jet skiing with us! You didn’t shy away from adventure, so no wonder you were so glad to enjoy some cozy rest in Westin's renowned Heavenly Bed when you were done with your day. Thank you for your many compliments about your visit to the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, we hope to welcome you back once more!

Reviewed 23 May 2018

We originally booked the Marriott but after reading reviews about the beach being minimal there we changed it to the Westin. The small change fee was completely worth it! It has the largest beach and is just beautiful. Hotel staff was so friendly and there is live music both outside and in the lobby where another bar is located nightly. There is a rental car desk next to check in, which we did opt for one day, so don’t feel you’re missing out if you don’t reserve one at the airport. You do need to get out pretty early on the beach if you want front row seating but there is still plenty of options if you do arrive later. Servers make their rounds offering food/beverage while you’re at the beach as well. Pool has a swim up bar- always a must- and the pool temp was perfect. There are daily paddle boarding “lessons” for free but you must reserve the day prior as those 10 spots fill up quickly. Otherwise, paddle boarding is $45/hr which I don’t think is worth it. They also have snorkeling, jet skis, etc for a fee. While I didn’t book a spa service, I did tour it and found out steam/sauna rooms are free for guests. Gym is clean (does get busy) and there is a kids club! This was an adult trip but I felt so safe on the island that this was a plus for me as I do plan on returning next year with my 2 small kids. The Sunshine Grill- see my review- is across the street and their is a free shuttle service that will drive you. Bonus: you can charge your tab from the Shnshine Grill to your room should you need to. If you’re wondering about the Marriott, we did walk down there and found the beach to be nonexistent and the pool to be what you’d see at a motel. So glad we listened to fellow reviewers!

Stayed: May 2018
2  Thank InsertCoolName

Thank you for choosing to spend your vacation on the Grand Cayman with us! You certainly had a fun filled time, and we’re so happy you found so much excitement here. All of our touches, from live music to ease of access to any amenity you might need, did not go unnoticed by you, and we’re incredibly glad you enjoyed yourself so much. Thank you for your many kind words, we’re overjoyed to have earned your recommendation. We look forward to seeing you and more of your family at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa next year!

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Everything about the Westin Grand Cayman is superb. From the smell when you walk in, the staff, the food, the beach, the beds...it was all fantastic. They let us check in early which was a delight, especially since we were transferring from another hotel to try and save our vacation (other hotel was terrible).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Of course, we want to help make your Grand Cayman trip the best it can be, so we were more than happy to assist you when you needed it the most. Once here, we’re thrilled you could relax and enjoy so much, from our beds to the soft sands on our beaches. We’re excited you had a fantastic stay, and we hope to welcome you back to the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa for another.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Had a great stay at the Westin, such a fabulous resort now it has been fully upgraded and with its prime position on seven mile beach it can definitely give the Seafire & Ritz resorts a run for its money!

We had a third floor room, with ocean views, the room was fully refurbished, clean comfortable beds (I desperately need a Heavenly bed at home ;) ) great shower and massive Tv (shame the channels are so limited). The only issues for us was how busy it was at the pool/beach, as even though the weather wasn't great during our stay we watched as people were out at 6.30/7 am putting out their towels on sun beds then disappearing. Having been fortunate to have lived in Cayman for a few years, I couldn't believe how busy it was, before we moved to Cayman we had stayed at the Westin several times whilst looking for a place to live, and along with passing by most weekends I have never seen it so busy out of the "season" (which is why we chose May) What I didn't realise is that they now permit the guests from their "sister" Resort the Sunshine Suites across the road to use their facilities, which if I had known before booking I wouldn't have booked at all, why should I pay top dollar to stay here then pay a resort fee of $65 per night for sunbeds, pool towels etc, when I can't even use those because the place is rammed? And those guests don't even pay for the privilege, paying half the amount per room and almost half the resort fee per day, so i might as well paid for a cheap room across the road, it's a shame an area isn't just reserved for Westin guests so we have a chance to use facilities we pay extra for. It just felt like we had gone on a package holiday to Europe, such a shame as the Westin hotel itself is fabulous.

The other issue is on checking I gave my debit card, the front desk swiped it but no mention of how much they would put on "hold", we were there 5 nights i expected about $200 (I stayed at a Starwood hotel the night before in Florida, this didn't happen there) and it was only when I was back I asked my bank what the amount pending was for, even though on check out my incidentals were $59 which I paid, they were still holding $1000 of my money, this took two weeks to get released back to me. It should have been released as soon as I checked out and paid the bill. Not really fair Westin.... i may have needed that money.

We ate at the Tortuga beach bar one evening, it's wasn't busy and was an hour before closing my husband had the chicken burger, when it was received it looked like it had been cremated, awful.

So with the sunshine suites now using the facilities, Westin guests paying for the privilege of staying there plus and additional Resort fee, them having $1000 of my money on hold/pending on my checking account for two weeks and not even letting me know they would do that, I won't stay here again on my next visit, perhaps I will try the Seafire resort instead.

Room Tip: Stay at the Sunshine Suites for half the cost and still use the hotel facilities
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
8  Thank tinkerbell39

To see that you enjoyed our renovations, beautiful beaches and other amenities brings a smile to our faces. We do wish you enjoyed the rest of your stay just as much and we regret you experienced any frustration. Your every visit with us should be expected to go smoothly, from check in to check out, and we encourage you to reach out to us further to further discuss your concerns so that we might ensure you return for another visit next year. Thank you for staying with us, we hope to earn back your trust and see you once more soon.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

My family and I spent five nights at the Westin over a very busy spring break week. I suspect that the hotel was quite full but even so, it never felt crowded or overrun. The service was very good all around with the exception of the pool restaurant. The food wasn't great and service was slow on both of our lunchtime visits. Thankfully, there are some better lunch options offsite but still near the hotel, particularly at Sunshine Grille across the street. It was EXCELLENT and we had lunch there three of our five days in GCM.

Our room was on the club floor and was nicely appointed and comfortable. We had a gorgeous bathroom and lovely view of the pool and ocean. The hotel itself is beautiful, and of course the beach is immaculate. You'll need to get there early to get a "front row" chair, but there are plenty of chairs and umbrellas for everyone. We LOVED the smores campfire outing which was Saturday night, I believe. It's free and our kids had a great time roasting marshmallows. The pool games and kids activities are also really fun, and the young lady who managed all of that was awesome. We saw Coco on the beach big screen and made bracelets by the pool and took advantage of as many of the kids activities as we could. All of them were very well done.

Unfortunately, my youngest daughter became ill while we were on vacation and we had to taxi to urgent care on our third day. The bell guys were amazing and quickly helped me get her into a taxi and communicate with the driver about where we were going. They asked about her when they saw us for the rest of our trip and were very sweet to her. I appreciated that so much. It also happened to be her birthday, and the concierge sent a little gift for her to our room... I am super thankful for their kindness during a relatively stressful day or two.

Otherwise, I only have minor complaints. Hourly snorkel rental should really be included in the very expensive resort fee. As it is, you can only rent them for the day, and that becomes very pricey for a family of four, especially when you only need them for an hour or two. Also, the water in our shower never got very hot.

But overall, we had a great week in a beautiful resort. The staff is wonderful, the grounds well-kept and lush, and we would be very happy to return!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank April M
WestinGrandCayman, General Manager at The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Any way in which we can be of assistance, we will always try our best. We are dedicated to making your stay great and are happy we could help you when you needed it the most. We’re glad to see your daughter is doing better and that your whole family enjoyed so many of the activities we offer adding to the fun of visiting the Grand Cayman. Whether you spent time on the beach or dining with us, we appreciate every minute you were at the Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa. Your comments are also very important to us and will help us renew our commitment to offering our guests incredible value and dining service. Thank you for vacationing with us, we hope to see you back soon!