Historical and quiet location. Charming. We had dinner one evening and we truly felt like royalty with the attention of staff, food and historical ambiance. We were welcome to explore the building the restaurant is in, which is the oldest home (I believe) on the island. Dinner was out in the open air, but covered, veranda. Entertainment was provided by the donkey that wander through to snack on fruit under the mango tree.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is a small plantation inn with an excellent reputation for its charm and warm, West Indian hospitality. The guest rooms are like gingerbread cottages and are styled after the old Planter’s house with a tradition of elegant West Indian style, antiques, mahogany four poster canopy beds, and private verandahs, with swaying hammocks, in an orchard like setting of mango trees and tropical plants. The Hermitage offers tranquility and serenity in its peaceful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your The Hermitage Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel Nevis
- The Hermitage Plantation Inn Nevis/Charlestown