We had dinner the last Saturday night of the season. The food was amazing.
Without a doubt, I had THE best rum punch
ever. I wish I’d not taken so long to write this because I’ve forgotten the young man’s name who was at the bar that night.
The owner, Richard Lupinacci, as noted in other reviews spent time chatting with us.
This last night was also a few days before Hurricane Irma came through.
The staff treated us like royalty despite an incoming hurricane and it being the last night of the summer season.
It was just a lovely atmospheric dinner in a unique and historic place.
I can’t wait to return and repeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is a small plantation inn with an excellent reputation for its charm and warm, West Indian hospitality. The guest rooms are like gingerbread cottages and are styled after the old Planter’s house with a tradition of elegant West Indian style, antiques, mahogany four poster canopy beds, and private verandahs, with swaying hammocks, in an orchard like setting of mango trees and tropical plants. The Hermitage offers tranquility and serenity in its peaceful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your The Hermitage Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel Nevis
- The Hermitage Plantation Inn Nevis/Charlestown