Bequia Beachfront Villas(Friendship)(Great Value!)
US$402
US$83
US$62
Hotels.com
US$250
Spring Hotel Bequia(Port Elizabeth)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$149
US$129
Sugar Reef Bequia(Bequia)(Great Value!)
US$119
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmacaroni beachcotton houseinfinity poolbilly mitchellboutique hotelexploring the islandfrench presssunset viewsmall hotelfour nightstreehouse roomheaven on earthgreen flashplay tennislaid backbanana pancakespatricks bar
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

When one season is done and you gear up for the next, why not step sideways for a bit! Life is short and I declare that Firefly on Mustique is a must. Elegant, comfy (yes both) and find new best friends! Food is local fare with lean and lovely Caribbean delight. All views and vantage points offer spectacular sights to behold. And of course privacy and discretion! I'm in love! Mwaaa

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank maudavis
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

I have now been to this amazing place twice, and I suspect I will return sooner than later.

Perfect place to get away... top notch food, service, location.

Thanks to everyone there for making our time on the island magical!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
FireflyHotelsMB, Owner at Firefly Mustique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back at Firefly very soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

I am a bit late to review this, but we were so impressed I thought would make an extra effort.

We spent a few days honeymooning here. It was the most perfect place to spend it!

The hotel is luxurious and boutique in every way. From the number of people who are residents, the fresh breakfast of seasonal fruits, the infinity pool with the hummingbirds that fly around it, to the picnic and been on Macaroni beach..... the list goes on.

If you want exclusive, relaxing, boutique and luxurious! This is definitely the place.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
FireflyHotelsMB, Manager at Firefly Mustique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

Thank you for your lovely review and we are so glad your honeymoon was everything you wanted it to be.
I hope you will come back and stay with us again very soon.
All the best from all the Firefly Team

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Went there while in a boat holiday. Our friends have been there before and they think it has changed a lot. Expensive as expected but that was not the problem. The food was not very especial and some of us end up hungry. Also the chocolate dessert was very dry. Company was great!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Marisa R
FireflyHotelsMB, Manager at Firefly Mustique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Dear Marisa,
I am sorry you didn't enjoy your experience with us, that is certainly not what we want.
We always like to know if anything is not as it should be so we can put it right then and there. I do wish we had know at the time that you were not happy as we would gladly have changed your desert for you and given you some extra portions. We don't want you to end up hungry!
All the best

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I am not a new client to this remarkable establishment. Yet again I was astonished by the extravance and hospitality. Elizabeth and Stan Clayton simply know how to welcome people. From this base my wife and I were able to absorb the amazing novelties and wonders of this island, play tennis, explore and simply have fun.
More of the Firefly, please!

Room Tip: All rooms overlook Britannia Bay. You can't miss out. A great sunset.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Mikey,
We are so glad you had a great time at Firefly, it was our pleasure to have you and we hope to see you again soon.
Thank you for your lovely review.