US$239
US$214
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$139
US$111
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$115
US$104
Forty Winks Inn(Port of Spain)
US$109
US$98
Culture Crossroads Inn(Port of Spain)
US$95
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$169
US$142
Hotwire.com
US$70
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Shalom Guesthouse(Port of Spain)(Great Value!)
US$67
Abriannas Inn(Port of Spain)
US$126
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Reservations: called a week in advance, was told that I had a confirmed reservation. Got there on the day, and reception had no clue about who I was, much less a confirmed reservation. The ladies at the reception desk apologized profusely and upgraded me to a suite.
Room: beds were comfortable. The room itself was stuffy, and didn't feel better until I opened the balcony doors to let some fresh air in.
Bathroom: nicely done and very clean.
Meals: chose to go out for dinner, but breakfast was included in the package. Breakfast was actually quite good....a decent variety of local and continental foods. However, the staff really needed some help in being pleasant. Wow! They were actually quite serious all the time. To get their attention, you actually had to raise your hand and wave at them....and then they came over looking like you were bothering them. And they weren't that busy.....so I'd hate to see their behavior if they were swamped. Most unpleasant.
The hotel itself needs some upgrades. Furniture by the pool was falling apart, and they hadn't moved the pieces that had already fallen apart, giving the area a shabby look.

I'd think twice before going back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Shivani R
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Visited this place for the first time and I'll certainly not be coming back. I do not recommend this place at all. Its the absolute worst. Poor service, the room was smelly and somewhat dirty. I made my reservations via email and Ms. James, the reservation officer gave me one price. Upon arrival I was told I had to pay a $600 security deposit. Money was not the issue but that should have been included in the e-mail. I am so disappointed with this hotel...never coming back even if it's for free!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chanelle E
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give this more than one star as most of the staff were lovely and helpful but I simply cannot recommend this hotel. Damaged, mouldy, mosquito infested, poor good, nothing worked. I'm not going to go one. Just avoid unless absolutely necessary.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank ben b
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I was told by locals that this was an amazing hotel. It is the hotel that the Queen Elizabeth stayed in on her Trinidad visit. It must be nice, right? Wrong. On arrival, this boutique hotel did not impress, especially in comparison to the 4 and 5 star hotels in Barbados we previously visited. It was an average 4 star hotel, the lobby... nothing to shout about. It is clear that Trinidadians are not accustomed to tourists, as there welcoming was less than warm. The room was ok, but the view of the mountains and salt water pool were relaxing. Open the curtains and it's basically a panoramic type feel to Trinidad's hills and mountains. It's even nicer at night.
The bathroom was average. Cheap porcelain tiles lined the walls... It was like a budget hotel. Overall, do not go to Trinidad expecting Caribbean 4/5 star hotels. Great for business trips, however!
The pool was small, but suitable for the boutique sized hotel. I liked the cabanas and the wooden deck as well.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

Firstly sorry it took so long to update. It was lovely though room was quaint. Staff was friendly and hotel in need of an update. Food was tasty and the pool was out of commission at that time. Still a lovely time spent.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple