See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2017

.......the only place that was functioning properly within this property is the lobby ...everything else is run down!!!! and in need of repairs. The customer service needs to be train as per services offered at the hotel.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank natalianoreiga
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I've stayed here twice and decided a third time was not for me, since the "down-sides' outweigh the "ups." The hotel is clean, convenient and the rooms are spacious. Downsides - entering the elevator you are met with a moldy smell, this continues as the halls give a damp feeling. With this dampness the rooms are also, damp and you leave with luggage that smell moldy and somewhat moist. The electrical is shoddy as some outlets in the room were not operable. The a/c was not cooling so they sent repair who came to the room and opened something, which appeared to have been turned off for electrical reasons. The restaurant food was decent, but not sure why I didn't feel comfortable eating there. Overall, I believe with much needed repairs and upgrades, this hotel has potential for much greatness in the industry.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jj B
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Reservations: called a week in advance, was told that I had a confirmed reservation. Got there on the day, and reception had no clue about who I was, much less a confirmed reservation. The ladies at the reception desk apologized profusely and upgraded me to a suite.
Room: beds were comfortable. The room itself was stuffy, and didn't feel better until I opened the balcony doors to let some fresh air in.
Bathroom: nicely done and very clean.
Meals: chose to go out for dinner, but breakfast was included in the package. Breakfast was actually quite good....a decent variety of local and continental foods. However, the staff really needed some help in being pleasant. Wow! They were actually quite serious all the time. To get their attention, you actually had to raise your hand and wave at them....and then they came over looking like you were bothering them. And they weren't that busy.....so I'd hate to see their behavior if they were swamped. Most unpleasant.
The hotel itself needs some upgrades. Furniture by the pool was falling apart, and they hadn't moved the pieces that had already fallen apart, giving the area a shabby look.

I'd think twice before going back.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Shivani R
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Visited this place for the first time and I'll certainly not be coming back. I do not recommend this place at all. Its the absolute worst. Poor service, the room was smelly and somewhat dirty. I made my reservations via email and Ms. James, the reservation officer gave me one price. Upon arrival I was told I had to pay a $600 security deposit. Money was not the issue but that should have been included in the e-mail. I am so disappointed with this hotel...never coming back even if it's for free!!!

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chanelle E
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I wish I could give this more than one star as most of the staff were lovely and helpful but I simply cannot recommend this hotel. Damaged, mouldy, mosquito infested, poor good, nothing worked. I'm not going to go one. Just avoid unless absolutely necessary.

Date of stay: February 2017