US$239
US$214
The Chancellor Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$184
US$139
Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
US$153
US$127
Travelocity
US$70
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Shalom Guesthouse(Port of Spain)(Great Value!)
US$67
Culture Crossroads Inn(Port of Spain)
US$95
US$115
US$92
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

Abriannas Inn(Port of Spain)
US$130
US$126
Hotwire.com
2,023 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepool terracelobby barenjoyed my stayqueens parkupsidebusinesstrinidadspainportsavannahnataliegymcarnivalpoolsideposzoo
Reviewed 13 June 2010

I spent a quick two nights here while visiting a client in Port of Spain.

The hotel is built into the side of a mountain. This is the first hotel I have ever stayed in where the lobby is on the top floor and the rooms are "below". The 11th floor is 11 floors down....you only get a down arrow from the main lobby elevator. Needless to say, it confused me at first :)

The rooms appear to have been refurbished recently which is nice....good size desk, solid internet connection, nice sized bathroom and comfortable bed.

I didn't eat at the hotel...however they do have the local Raffles coffee shop in the lobby which is nice. Room service only operates from 6am to 10pm. Free bottled water and coffee was provided in the room.

The fitness center was only open until 9pm...however teh frotn desk did offer to let me in at midnight since I wanted to do a quick stretch after my flight which was nice.

The hotel is about a 45 minute from from the POS airport and the cab fares are set in advance at $45USD. They are also a quick 5 minute drive into the city of Port of Spain where there is plenty to do and see.

Overall quite comfortable. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff_In_Dallas
TrinidadHiltonAlkhan, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2010

Dear Valuable Visitor From Dallas:

Greetings from this Iconic Upside Down Hilton; We thank you for your very candid and constructive review. and feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed the stay and liked our newly renovated hotel. Cab fares are pre-determined by the taxi drivers cooperative ,and are approved by the relavant ministry. Our room service is 24 hours, and I apologise that some how we may have not communicated that clearly to you. We hope that during your next visit ,you are able to avail this service and enjoy the stunning setting from the private balcony of your room,while enjoying custom designed meal. We lookforward to your next stay. Ali

Reviewed 2 May 2010

On March 19/ 2010 I visited Trinidad to be with family and had a most unfortunate and expernsive experience at the Crowne Plaza. Imagine having to runwater for 15 minutes just get watrm water for a shower and to have to flush a toilet 5-6 times? We left for Grenada (sister hotel as we had been committed) and expressed to them that upon my return I would be at the Hilton. They called me in Grenada but were not even hospitable enough to send a drink at dinner....dessert...something???

Anyway, I returned to The Hilton on the 22/4/2010 and stayed in 1/5/2010. My stay could not have been better. I was not only truly remembered by the staff but can honestly say that everyone cared from the manager, to the front desk, to the wait staff to the chambermaid. Anything that might have been needed was tended to with a smile and promptly. Over the years I have travelled extensively ande have stayed at 4-5 star Hotels. I would not hesitate at a moments notice to return to The Hilton. The eye for detail is impecable.....the food excellent (actually too good as I gained weight and you know how we ladies are).

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AdinaVicki
TrinidadHiltonAlkhan, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2010

Dear Ms. Adina Vickie:

Greetings and our humble appreciation from Hilton on the hill.We certainly apprecited you and your spouse extended stay at home away from home. We already miss your daily graceful presence in the restaurant and your time around the hotel. We are looking forward to your next visit to the sweet Trinidad. We also want to thank you for your food critique and i will most certainly let our culinary experts ,that you liked the taste and selection during your fortnight stay.

Once again have a great summer.

ali

Reviewed 10 April 2010

We stayed at the Hilton during Carnival, this is one of the best hotel we have visited and we have vacationed throughout the US, Caribbean and Europe. The hotel's staff from check in to housekeeping were great everyone was friendly. We did not eat at the hotel because we never do we enjoy eating where the local's eat, food is less expensive and better this is true of any place that you visit. Hotel rooms are large ,designed very modern , I am very particular about hotel bathrooms and Hilton's was spotless. Every room has a balcony with a view, ours was facing Queen's Hall, we enjoyed sitting on the balcony having drinks,or relaxing. This hotel is now my choice when I visit Trinidad. Great Hotel

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Travelbugguide
TrinidadHiltonAlkhan, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2010

Dear Esteemed Guest:: Greetings from land of Clypso& Pan
Thank you so much for your recent visit to our shores and our Historic property. We apprecite that you liked the ambiance ,the view from your private balcony and liked the total experience . We also thankful that our services and hotel renovation exceeded your expectations and you have selected us as prefered choice for your next visit.
We lookforward to seeing you in not too distant future.

Sincerely Yours

Ali

Reviewed 29 March 2010

This property is truely iconic and although they have updated the rooms with state of the art equipment and furnishings, the pool area and fitness center were disappointingly outdated. The general manager indicates that the gym will be updated by May 2010, but no mention of poolside. The staff was warm, friendly and competent. Dining at the hotel was very expensive, unless you pre-purchase one of the meal packages. Complimentary in-room internet access would have been a nice touch.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TangoCharley
TrinidadHiltonAlkhan, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2010

Dear Esttemed Guest:
Greetings from the land of Calypso & Pan
We thank you for your recent feedback. We are grateful that you enjoyed your stay,and your experience at this historic site exceeded your expectations. Please rest assured that areas indicated in your review are being addressed. We hope to have the pleasure of your return visit so you can enjoy the view from your private balcony and witness the transformation of this Iconic property.
Till then ,we wish you continuous travel at our various Hilton hotels.

ali

Reviewed 12 March 2010

My family visited Trinidad for the first time and stayed at this hotel. The location is awesome, the rooms are modern, spacious and clean. The staff was very accomodating. The food in the restaurant was very good, the girls enjoyed tasting all the different foods. It was a bit pricey though. I will defiinite stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank TriniVisitorFlorida
TrinidadHiltonAlkhan, General Manager at Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2010

Dear Reviewer: Greetings from the land pf Calypso & Pan
We thank you for your review and appreciate that you found hotel location very convenient rooms setting and decor to your taste,and team members very accomodating. We were equally very elated to see your teen age kids enjoyed the cuisine as well the artisitc talent of our chefs who hail from Trinidad, Tobago, India, Thai and Puerto Rico. Thery use fresh and organic produce and benefit from the herb garden of the hotel. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in not too distant future. As a matter of fact you can arrange family package for your dining experience in the future. Thank you ali