I wish to extend a heartfelt thank you to my “family” away from home. I have resided at the Hilton Hotel on Port of Spain 3 weeks every month for the past year. I have spent more time at the hotel then at my own home. There are far too many people who have made my stay enjoyable and comfortable so I will keep the thank you on a general note.
To the front desk and hotel bell captains: thank you for: “Hello”, “How are you”, “Welcome back”, “Was everything okay during your stay”, “Have a good evening” and opening and closing the taxi doors as I came back and forth from the office.
To the morning breakfast staff: thank you for the quick seating and the “Good Morning” “How are you today?” and remembering I drank tea and getting my tea to the table before I was able to return with the orange juice!
To the breakfast station staff: thank you for the “Good Morning”, “How are you my lady” and “the usual today?”
To the hotel chef and kitchen staff: thank you for whipping up all the great dishes.
To the housekeeping staff, though I rarely saw any of you, you always kept my room tip top.
To all other staff who smiled and said “Good Day” as they pass me in the corridors; for the special “Happy Mother’s Day”.
To the executive club room staff: thank you for the “Good Day, what can I get for you?”, “we have some scones today”. Thank you for the great company for the times I sat alone.
To the hotel management: thank you for making my stay always relaxing and enjoyable. Thank you for the: “Good Day….Good Evening…How are you”. Thank you for the special conversations we had. Thank you for the special arrangements when I had a work emergency and had to stay an extra 2 days when the hotel was fully booked for the summit Thank you for the little surprises during my final week at the hotel ...it made my final stay all the more memorable. A special thank you to all, as you truly understand what hospitality means.
And a special thank you to the General Manager, for being who you are!
Travel is more than just A to B at the Hilton….for me Travel was Home to Home.
Thank you all, I will indeed miss my “other home”.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 418 guestrooms, a State of the Art Fitness Centre, Executive Club lounge and 10 flexible Meeting rooms. The hotel is strategically located just minutes away from the busy downtown shopping centre, but ideally situated away from the congestion of the city. Enjoy dinning in the cool Caribbean ambiance of the Pool Terrace Garden Restaurant or in the modern contemporary décor of LUCE Sushi Bar & Lounge. The hotel is famous for being one of the few upside-down hotels in the world, is built into the mountainside and set on 25 acres of lush, green landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Trinidad And Conference Centre Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hilton Hotel Trinidad
- Port Of Spain Hilton
- Hilton Trinidad Hotel
- Hilton Port Of Spain
- Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre Port Of Spain