Check in time is a joke but I'm guessing that this is the same all around Trinidad. The check in desk reminded me of the airline attendent on 'Meet the Fockers'. In this day in age doesn't the HHoners ID have all your information. What the heck are they typing???
The rooms were musty and not worth the price. I'm going to try one of the other new hotels next time but I'm guessing that this is the best you get in Trinidad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel offers 418 guestrooms, a State of the Art Fitness Centre, Executive Club lounge and 10 flexible Meeting rooms. The hotel is strategically located just minutes away from the busy downtown shopping centre, but ideally situated away from the congestion of the city. Enjoy dinning in the cool Caribbean ambiance of the Pool Terrace Garden Restaurant or in the modern contemporary décor of LUCE Sushi Bar & Lounge. The hotel is famous for being one of the few upside-down hotels in the world, is built into the mountainside and set on 25 acres of lush, green landscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Trinidad And Conference Centre Hotel Port Of Spain
- Hilton Hotel Trinidad
- Port Of Spain Hilton
- Hilton Trinidad Hotel
- Hilton Port Of Spain
- Hilton Trinidad & Conference Centre Port Of Spain