“Tasty food, nice patio”

Annie's
Ranked #90 of 181 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Besides the great company I brought to the restaurant, this restaurant offered patio dining. My only nitpick is that moo shu generally comes with pancakes....not here. Helpful, friendly staff, a little slow on bringing the check, but they were quite busy. Food was overall very good and the family style meal suited my party of 3.
Would definitely partake again even though it was a little spendy.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

This a small casual Chinese restaurant in an outdoor cafe style food court. The decor is simple but attractive with seating inside or outside. It is one of the better options at the location for tasty food and friendly service.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

The food was pretty good, not the best Chinese I have ever had, but it wasn't bad. Service was super slow as with most places in this city.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Located at Woodbrook One with covered and secured parking this restaurant offers air conditioned indoor dining or dining on the outdoor terrace. Best Chinese food in town and is a popular take away as well.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

Open up the boxes and check the quality of food from this establishment. Recently purchased a few items from Annie's Restaurant and due to my haste left without opening the box. When I got home I opened my box of Hong Kong Fried Chicken Wings to find pieces of the wing. What was included in the box was the elbows from the chicken wing about 7 pieces together with 3 unrecognized parts. I found it to be unacceptable tried to contact Annie's but they were closed. Posted on there facebook page anticipating a response got nothing and called still awaiting a return call. This would not be the first time I had a bad experience at this restaurant. Previously ordered Singapore Noodles without Curry. When the order came there was curry. I spoke to Annie and she had the most disgusting attitude. Normally you would expect that from workers but this is the owner. She said that we didn't order without curry but I had a witness next to me that heard. She said at that point that the curry taste good. I told her I wished to have another and she out rightly said no! I did not have the energy to argue so I left. So this last episode would definitely see the last of me. There are way too many Chinese Restaurants in this country to subject myself to this kind of horrendous service. The actual employees of this restaurant are really nice and pleasant, but the owner is another story, disgusting!