“Nice lunch meeting”

Annie's
Ranked #84 of 185 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I had a nice lunch business meeting at this place. The meal was delicious and the service was good. I do recommend this place for lunch.

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

When I want great Chinese food, hassle free for just my wife and myself or a group of family and friends, I call Annie and leave the rest to her.

Excellent food where the staff know us for years.

Great food, courteous service at reasonable prices.

Love the whole Sweet and Sour Fish as well as an excellent Dasheen and Pork. The Menu has something for everybody including Vegetarians.

Easy secure parking and convenient location at Woodbrook Place.

2  Thank Jayanta J
Reviewed 16 April 2016

Besides the great company I brought to the restaurant, this restaurant offered patio dining. My only nitpick is that moo shu generally comes with pancakes....not here. Helpful, friendly staff, a little slow on bringing the check, but they were quite busy. Food was overall very good and the family style meal suited my party of 3.
Would definitely partake again even though it was a little spendy.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

This a small casual Chinese restaurant in an outdoor cafe style food court. The decor is simple but attractive with seating inside or outside. It is one of the better options at the location for tasty food and friendly service.

Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

The food was pretty good, not the best Chinese I have ever had, but it wasn't bad. Service was super slow as with most places in this city.