“Amazing!!”

Atelys
Ranked #1 of 26 Shopping in Providenciales
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Handcrafted Jewelry | Meaningful hand-stamped jewelry and keepsakes made with love in Turks & Caicos Islands.
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Found this amazing place via a friend and i just love it! Had these amazing rings made for my wife and me.. and i wasnt desappointed. Was done fast and gorgeous.. my wife and i loved it! Thank you so much atelys for the beautiful hand crafted rings..

Dear Yordani G,

Thank you for choosing Atelys!
We are grateful for the opportunity to create those special rings for you and your lovely wife.

It is amazing to work with customers like you,
A customer that can appreciate the beauty, uniqueness, and imperfections that comes with pieces made by hand.

May you enjoy your rings for many, many years to come. God bless you!

Isbel & Atelys xx

"beautiful hand"
"purchased several"
"beautiful sea"

Reviewed 10 August 2017

On our trips we try to find the special shops, reasonable prices, locally made quality gifts.
You'll find all of that at Atelys.
Wonderful selection of local jewelry and art. Made several purchases there.
Thank you to all the artists who contribute to Atelys!

Hi JWilliamK!
Thank you for your fab review, you've summed us up better than we do!
We do try to ensure that we have lots of beautiful, high quality handmade jewelry that isnt available anywhere else.
Thank you for sharing the love, we hope you come back to visit us soon.

Kind regards,
Atelys xx

Reviewed 5 August 2017

I had read about Ately’s on TripAdvisor so we made our first trip to her shop in October 2016. That day we found earrings for our 3 daughters and a bracelet and necklace for my wife. This trip we returned to find something for our oldest daughter’s first Mother’s Day. My wife picked out a silver heart necklace and asked if Ately could add a bar with our granddaughter’s birth date on it. She gladly placed a call to Ately to ask and she said yes! My wife had also seen a recycled silver necklace on Ately’s Facebook page and I asked about it. The young lady told us that Ately had made it for another customer and liked it so much, she decided to keep it. After learning that, I commented that we would be back in October and perhaps Ately could make another one by then. We arranged to pick up our daughter’s gift on Friday and paid for the gifts for our other two daughters and left.

Friday afternoon, we came up from the beach to grab a snack, so I checked my email. I had an email from Ately telling us our jewelry was ready. Before I went back to the beach, the phone rang and it was Ately. She said she had not heard back from us via email so she wanted to call. The email was sent at 1 PM and she called at 3:30 PM. She said she couldn’t remember us and I told her that we haven’t met but are big fans. Ately offered to bring the necklace by, but I told her we would come by the shop Saturday morning. We got to talking about the recycled silver necklace and she told me she decided to let my wife have it and had polished it up and it would be at the shop with my daughter’s necklace. I can’t think of ANY business that goes to that limits for a customer they haven’t met! We promised each other we would finally met in October. The necklace turned out great and our daughter loves it. My wife’s necklace is always commented on when she wears it. Thank you Ately!

Dear TurksHeadGuy,
Your review has honestly touched my heart.
Thank you so much for taking the time to help us spread the good word about our work and service!
It's really a pleasure to know that our customers enjoy their trips to our little shop and want to visit us again. If we can make everyone's visit a happy and pleasant one then we've done our job right.
There are many jewelry options here in Providenciales, but nothing as personal and meaningful as our pieces.
All of us are thrilled that you are happy with your Atelys experience each time!!!!
We have a great time doing what we do and believe that our jewelry should always bring joy and good memories.
I can not wait to meet you and your wife, see you soon!
with love,
Atelys

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a perfect gift for my boyfriend for him to look at everyday and think about us. I looked into Atelys work on the internet (being that I'm currently living in Dominican Republic) and I knew she was the right one to do that special bracelet. She was patient, professional and respected every detail I wanted. I was able to make the payment through PayPal and had it done in just days! Once I saw the piece I fell in love with it. It was just what i wanted! Every centimeter was how I asked for. My boyfriend's words were "I'm never gonna take it off". Thank you so much!

1  Thank Irlanda I
Atelys, Owner at Atelys, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Hola Irlanda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I was really happy when you told me about your boyfriend reaction. It was made in love and given in love. Feeling grateful to know " Atelys" was your choice when you thought of that special gift for him.

Me and my team will continue to work to provide our customers with the best beautiful, meaningful and affordable jewelry they could find in Providenciales.
Thank you for your support.
Atelys xx

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I have been eyeing Atelys work for a while now. She is located at the Caicos Cafe plaza. Heard about her through TA friends on the forum last year and finally got the chance to meet her on our June trip. Atelys makes all of her own jewelry. From searching for the stones to shaping them. I found a blue heart pendant set in silver made from her Homeland, DR, called Larimar. Such a beautiful piece. I always get compliments on it when I wear it. Thank you Alelys, It was nice to finally meet you!!! DJB

Atelys, Owner at Atelys, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Hi djbPennsyvania!
It was great to meet you, thank you for following us on social media and for stopping by our little store.
I appreciate that you took some time to share your experience.
Me and my team of two aim to offer unique and beautiful pieces that are 100% handcrafted in Providenciales, our wish is to provide our customers with very well made pieces at a good range of prices.

Muchas gracias for appreciating our handcrafted designs!

Looking forward to see you on your next visit,
Atelys x