“Once again”

Atelys
Ranked #1 of 26 Shopping in Providenciales
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Handcrafted Jewelry | Meaningful hand-stamped jewelry and keepsakes made with love in Turks & Caicos Islands.
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Im back! Once again you guys havent disappoint me.. love the cross!

You guys should really check it out.. there is something for everyone, im surely going back again!

Atelys, Owner at Atelys, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Hola Yordani G,
Thank you so much for your continuous support, we appreciate it!
We hope you keep coming back for more beautiful pieces made with love.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"stone"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I found all sorts of beautiful gifts here for my family in silver, Larimar stone, and sea glass. The sales clerk was so excited when I chose my earrings because she said she had made them. This shop is a find. Quality jewelry made and sold by lovely Caribbean island people. Perfect!

Atelys, Owner at Atelys, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Hello Ndlptmom5,
What a lovely review!
Your words means so much, we do our best, our love for jewelry making shows in our work, we are so glad you found some beautiful pieces for yourself and family. Thank you so much for supporting our small business.
Hope to see you on your next visit.

Love,
Atelys & Isbel

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Prior to heading to Turks and Caicos for vacation, I found Atelys' website and could not wait to visit her store. She is such a talented jewelry designer and her work is just amazingly beautiful. I bought several of her pieces (earrings, a ring, and 2 necklaces) and I've been wearing one set of earrings almost every day since I left Turks and Caicos. For sure I will return. Atelys and her team are also very warm and personable. Her boutique is a must see!

Dear JCJewel,
We are so glad we met you!
Thank you for taking the time to write such lovely words and for visiting our little shop.
It is with great joy that each piece is carefully crafted, thank you for appreciating our handmade designs, we hope your pieces become part of a sweet lasting memory of your trip to Turks and Caicos.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Sending you a warm big hug,

Reviewed 20 December 2017

I visit at least two times a week, even if it is to just say hi. The most wonderful jewels made with love

Dear TewksMd,
We are so grateful that you keep coming to visit us, you are part of the family!
Your support means so much, we love you!