“So healthy!”
Review of Retreat Kitchen

Retreat Kitchen
Ranked #52 of 161 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: Vegetarian Cafe and Juice Bar offering fresh pressed juices, elixirs, organic coffee and tea, muffins, cookies, snacks to-go, raw vegan specialty deserts, and a daily Soup/Salad lunch special. Most items are GLUTEN-FREE, and DAIRY-FREE. Everything is made in house, from scratch and with a lot of love! Limited Seating is available. To-GO, and Catering is available.
Reviewed 15 January 2018

I had a breakfast smoothie, a shot (ginger, apple, tumeric), a muffin, coffee, kale salad, tumeric hummus, crackers, and soup. Everything was excellent!
They close early (3 pm), weekdays, close at noon on Saturday, and closed Sundays.

1  Thank Traveleverywheres1

Reviewed 14 January 2018

The Hungarian yoga teacher at the Palms told me about this place and I am so glad she did. Finally was able to get some healthy meals in, some nice green juices, great soups and salads and toast (sandwiches) All very nicely prepared. It just makes you feel healthy coming here and you feel good afterwards! Too bad they were always out of the cookies, we would have loved to try those too!

Reviewed 12 January 2018

I am a vegetarian, so you can imagine I was super pleased to find a vegan restaurant. I had a nice salad and my husband had summer rolls with tofu. I think they should put the tacos on the menu all the time. I was hoping to try them, but they were only available on Wednesday. Someone else stopped in and asked about the tacos while I was there. Delicious and healthy options. I'm glad I was able to visit.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

We were walking around the Ports of Call Plaza admiring the Pirates and watching the tourists take photos of their kids in the stocks and on the pirate (statues) laps when we stumbled upon the Retreat Kitchen. We walked in ordered the daily special and were rewarded with a yummy salad for me and soup and salad for my wife. They offered to remove the goat cheese and make vegan but I love goat cheese! I forget the names but the photos below are accurate of the real deal. We loved it and very affordable for fresh healthy food.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I love this place! So many healthy options and many gluten free options. Great daily homemade soup and salad specials, summer rolls, spiralized zuchinni, juices, teas and baked goods.They are only open until 3 p.m., though. A must for the health conscious!

1  Thank Paula D