We spent three days at Grace Bay Club and had such a great time!
Amenities, staffs and ocean views are fantastic. You wouldn’t believe hurricane Irma got so close only two months ago.
Our room was very nicely decorated, breathtaking view from the terrace and great bed.
The bar, lounge and restaurant are very nice and lunch at the beach bar called Stix is probably the best place to sip a glass (or a bottle!) of rosé.
This hotel is amazing and unique, we will go back again as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The world renowned Grace Bay Club, first luxury all-suite resort in Turks and Caicos, offers guests a haven for uninterrupted relaxation. The resort, with the largest beach front access - 1100 feet, features all ocean front suites. Divided into three separate sections that caters to discerning travelers of all tastes, it includes the adults-only Hotel area with private restaurant, bar, and swimming pool; family-friendly Villas with their own restaurant, bar, and pool; and the uber-luxe Estate, with a complete set of exclusive amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grace Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grace Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- Grace Bay Hotel
- Hotel Grace Bay
- Grace Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales