Open today: 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

from US$2,688.00
from US$2,200.00
from US$336.00
More Info
All reviews captain rice jet ski tour north caicos our tour guide iguana island ghost ship hour tour conch hunting ferry ride great guide pine cay fish amazing tour other islands rum punch secluded beach sting ray
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From start to finish this was by far the worst tour I’ve even been on. We started out with our tour guide, Bill, who no one could understand because he spoke so softly and mumbled so much. We didn’t start on time. His only instructions at the beginning of the 2 hr jet ski trip were, “you follow where I want to go.” So we headed out, following behind him, and stopped at first at half moon bay. He mumbled about it while walking us across the bay but didn’t say what we were doing there, no real tidbits about the bay other than there used to be more iguanas, and then we headed back to the jet skis. He told us at this point, “we are going to head to a private island, we need to go fast so stay behind me and in a single file line.” So, we all did just that. Followed behind him in a single file line. My husband and I were on one jet-ski going fast behind two single riders and Bill. They followed behind him, so we followed behind them. He had done a big circle turning the line around but again, all we had been told was, “Stay behind me, single file line” so when we rounded the turn we were in the shallowest water and bottomed out and our jet ski got stuck. This turned into him saying he had been signaling with his arms to slow down and not go there which we could see because we were just following behind the line and also, no signals had been discussed prior to this. He kept arguing saying he said to stop and not go this way which was my first indication that as a guide, Bill needs major work. The communication was all over the place. We spend probably twenty minutes trying to get our jet ski out of the shallow water. We get it out, get with the group and he says, “everyone follow behind me, do not stop, keep going fast.” So we are going fast, right behind him, but he’s pretty far in front because, again there are two other single jet skis ahead of us. We get back in the shallow waters and our jet ski starts beeping and slows down. We get stuck again. Meanwhile, the couple behind us had stopped and got stuck too. So we get them out first, then he brings one of them through on his her ski while the other rider gets through the shallow water alone. He drops his rider back with her boyfriend and he comes back to get us. He sends my husband on saying, “go fast, don’t let off.” My husband says, “how far do I go?” He says, “just keep going don’t stop.” So now I’m stuck for the second time in the shallow water walking alongside the jet ski. It takes us forever to get out and then just when we are in water deep enough to try and get going, his jet ski beeps and overheats. At this point my husband is nowhere to be seen because he took Bill literally and kept going and didn’t stop (afraid to get stuck again). So, we sit there while Bill calls the company and tries to let his jet ski cool off. It cools off finally, my husband makes his way back after realizing no one was our there with him and I get back on with my husband. We are less than 5 minutes from the dock and so he takes us back. Most of the trip was literally spend stuck in the shallow water, pushing the jet ski, or walking next to it. When I say Bill’s communication was the worst, I am not being hyperbolic. He would say, slow down and in the next minute say, “go go go, when you get up a little, go - don’t stop!” Everyone was confused. We get back and having worked in customer service, traveled many places, and having been a frequent customer of excursions and experiences on vacations, I was expecting him to say, “I am not going to let you guys pay for this. This is not the standard here. I am going to make it right.” Back at the dock he says, “I don’t know if you’re available tomorrow but we can go back out for an hour tomorrow.” What person in their right mind would willingly go back out with him after that experience. We said, “We don’t have time tomorrow” thinking again that the front desk would be notified of the experience and we would be comped. We got to the front and asked if we could just pay an hour rate instead and she reluctantly gave it to us. $170 for walking around being stuck and the worst tour ever. I’m so irritated we even had to put anything at all. Terrible customer service. Betty the shuttle driver is great though.

Date of experience: May 2021
John L, General Manager at Caribbean Cruisin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing you review of your recent experience with Caribbean Cruisin, our aim is to listen to our customers experiences and grow as a company which can be seen by the many positive reviews we have received.

I apologize for yesterday’s experience and any inconvenience caused.I have started and investigate to see were my company fall short in delivering on a standard memorable experience for your family.

There are many jetskis operator in Turks and Caicos and because of our reputation as the best your family booked with us and we fell short and it’s unacceptable.

We look forward to welcome the opportunity to service and deliver on our standard in the future.

Thank you for your positive comment on Betty

Jacques Nelson
Caribbean Cruisin

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Jet skiing with these guys was super amazing!!! My wife and I are from NY and we were looking for a great time...THIS JET SKIING EXCURSTION TRULY SATISFIED OUR EXPECTATIONS!!! This is a MUST DO for everyone. Hold on tight and have a BLAST!!! A++++++ experience!!! Thank you guys (Haiti ROCKS!!!)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a thrill this jet ski tour was!! Favorite part of our entire T&C vacation!! Marlin was our guide & he was amazing!! We made a stop at Iguana Island and took a swim. We saw giant starfish and the highlight was when a family of dolphins (including a baby!) interacted with us. We stopped our jet skis and watched them twirl around and play all around us. It was amazing!! Then Marlin said we have time for one more stop...a shipwreck! It was a sight!! Be prepared to hold on tight as you go really fast on the jet ski. It wasn’t scary though; more like thrilling!!

Reviewed 23 April 2021

We had an amazing experience on our half day excursion. Captain Rice is the best! He went above and beyond to make our day perfect.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank JKM816
Reviewed 19 April 2021 via mobile

We did the jet ski one hour tour with Fish and it was great! Jake picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off. We had a slow poke in our group but Fish was very patient and we still got to see iguana island and the shipwreck. We even stumbled upon a reef shark on our way back!! Definitely recommend for something to do on the island especially if you love jet skis!

Date of experience: April 2021