“Amazing Private Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Breakfast Bar
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Breakfast Bar
The dining area seats six
Patio
Enjoy morning coffee on the prorch
Master Bathrom
Enjoy cocktails on the water-side sundeck
Relax in the hammock
Dine on the screened porch
Master Bedroom
Kayak
Kayak out to the cays, where you can see Iguanas.
See crabs while snorkeling in Chalk Sound
Taylor Bay is 6 minutes away
Taylor Bay - 6 minutes away
View of the house
You've arrived!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Amber Z
“Amazing Private Villa”
Reviewed 4 October 2016 for a stay in September 2016

My four friends and I stayed at Blue Pearl for a girls weekend getaway and the house was perfect! We were met at the airport by Donnie, who was kind enough to take us to the house and show us around. The views were breathtaking and it was so relaxing sitting on the porch. We had an amazing time kayaking around the sound in the kayaks that were provided. We did have one evening when the electricity was shuf off, and Donnie had made arrangements for us to stay at another villa temporarily until the power was restored. Overall it was a great stay; the one thing we did come across was there was only 4 bath towels provided, and no wash clothes, however the washing machine and provided laundry detergent came in very handy. I would highly recommend this Villa for your vacation stay.

CourtneyS...
San Clemente, California
“Dreamy Spring Break with the Kids”
Reviewed 13 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

We traveled to TCI from LA with our 2 young boys (8 and 23 months) for a week of Spring Break fun. We were so happy we made the long trip and would return to this same property in a heartbeat next year.

Booking: this was extremely easy. Raymond was immediately responsive, payments made through trip advisor, and all necessary information was exchanged in advance. Raymond put me in touch with Claudius the property manager ahead of time and i was able to prestock the fridge - and everything on my list was available and waiting (i mean everything! Orangina, Pellegrino, Laughing Cow Cheese, brie, sliced fresh bread and sliced meats... fresh fruit.)

Getting there: Jet Blue! So easy.

Arrival: we booked our car rental (get a Jeep, so fun) through Grace Bay car rentals located right inside the airport; Claudius, the property manager, was kind enough to meet us at the airport, patiently accompanied us to the car, and led us to the property in Chalk Sound, an easy 15-20 minutes away (you'll get used to driving on the "other side" in a day, and you'll get the hang of the round abouts and no stop lights.)

The property: exactly what my husband and I look for in a vacation. When we have the choice, we prefer a more off the grid or residential rental as opposed to a a large commercial resort with fees and .. other people. Blue Pearl Villa is ideally located in Chalk Sound right on the water with an easy entrance into the water for a swim or kayak launch. We loved the kayaks - for my 8 years old son, this was pure heaven. The property has killer views of the sound and tiny islands. It is quiet and the landscape insulates the home;
The house: it was a perfect size and layout for our family of 4. 2 bed with a jack and jill bath and a second half bath. There was a great sun umbrella tent thing that was crucial; we packed picnics and drinks every day and headed to Taylor Bay and had a ball. We did hit up Grace Bay for a beach day, a dinner, and groceries, but Taylor Bay was more our style. Las Brisas for dinner is only a few minutes drive away and delicious. Highly recommend it.
The landscape is rocky gravely - sometimes a tricky step here and there, and the property is down steep steps, so if you need ADA accommodations, this is not an appropriate choice for you.
The kitchen was perfectly equipped and the screened in dining porch was our breakfast spot of choice. A cup of coffee on the back porch and cocktails in the evening made the stay while the kids explored. Outdoor shower took care of sandy feet.
Furniture is totally fine, beds were ok - bedding could be updated and upgraded a bit, but it's a rental. Closet was a wonderful surprise. Only gripe: there are fold out cots (2) - we were hoping to put the little on on one of them either next to his brother's bed in the 2nd bedroom or next to ours, but they are in terrible shape. Those need to be replaced or tossed. And maybe add that hammock back.
BBQ was ready for use but we never got around to it.
There were even sand toys, life jackets, and a washer and dryer. The coolers need replacing - nothing zipped... beer gets warm.
There was a/c but we never turned it on, just the fans and open windows.
Wifi was strong, netflix available, DVD's stocked (funny, we actually brought the same ones) and no cable - thank you! So sick of the election coverage. Nice break...

The location was ideal - close enough to Grace Bay to make it an easy option if we felt like it, but far enough away so that you wouldn't know the mega resorts and crowds were there. We fell in love with Chalk Sound and this particular beach house and would return in a heartbeat.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location of the home with direct access to the water; great floor plan
Liked least: Nothing...
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
jules391
Houston, Texas
“Gorgeous and very quiet ”
Reviewed 29 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

My elementary aged children and I stayed for spring break. Booking and being met at the airport was very easy. I also received my deposit back timely which I really appreciated.

In hopes of helping other travelers, here are my thoughts:
- liked the management company. Great if you need help or have questions.
- easy to find once you get the hang of it
- loved this part of the island and my children thought Sapodilla Beach by Las Brisas was the best beach and I agree. Shallow and calm with some people but not crowded and busy
- we rented from Grace Bay Car Rentals and drove everywhere. We were always glad to return to Chalk Sound
- warning about kids kayaking on the sound. The wind can kick up and if you are paddling into the wind, it can be too much for younger kids. It was calm when left and had a hard time getting back. Just mentioning because other reviews made me think it was totally easy and we struggled a bit. Maybe it is ok for other families. The little sitting area by the water is a great touch.
- there is no hammock which is ridiculous. Just the stand.
- there is a good umbrella shade for the beach but no beach chairs which is also ridiculous
- bring sand toys as there really weren't any (you could buy them at a grocery I am sure)
- I didn't realize there was Netflix until five days in! Surprised instructions weren't left. I should have asked when the management company took us to the house.
- good movie selection for quiet nights. We loved watching Tron and there were some kid books my son read while we were there.
- you don't see or hear neighbors and you are isolated.
- there needs to be a five gallon water dispenser as all of these plastic water bottles are damaging to the environment (we were told not to drink the tap water)
- not enough bedding and way too few pillows. Call me crazy but I need more than one pillow if I am staying for a week. All of the bedding was mismatched and dingy. Just needs replacing and four pillows per queen bed so that if you use the cot like we did, you have enough. Easy fix. I should note it was all really clean.
- the room at the back of the house is very bright in the morning
- it felt like a good value for the island and it was really gorgeous.

We loved Bugaloo's and it wasn't far from the house! We really loved this part of the island!

Maria B
New York
“Well done! Lovely location, tasteful decor”
Reviewed 12 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

My wife, five year old son and I were guests at the Blue Pearl for a little less than a week and I highly recommend the villa to my friends and relatives. The home was clean and well maintained. there were kayaks (with life preservers) and sundry water sport accoutrements for us to use. Chalk Sound is lovely, Taylor Bay is excellent. I would not change a thing and would love to visit Blue Pearl again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views and private beach
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
little_re...
London
“Peaceful get-away with beautiful views”
Reviewed 10 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We had a lovely week here. The house is equipped with everything needed for a vacation, indoors and outdoors - even including a gas fired grill for barbeque. At night there is no sound except that of crickets. We saw the sunrise views from the living room each morning. Very romantic / secluded spot. The shops are 10min drive away, and there is no night life - which is perfect for us. The garden has direct access to the waters of chalk sound park, apparently good for kayaking. We couldn't use the waterfront access much as our 2 year old was not able to negotiate the rocky entry. However for older kids and adults they would love the secluded cove on the property with crystal water for swimming. Very good beach also 10mins away.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Secluded location and beautiful views
Liked least: Access to the water edge from the property was too difficult for our toddler
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing