“Enjoyable Lunch!”

Ranked #29 of 161 Restaurants in Providenciales
Price range: US$8 - US$28
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Best local Restaurant on Island serving lunch and dinner from 11am-11pm.PLEASE MAKE RESERVATIONS..
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here for lunch and the food was good. The two things that stood out were the conch fritters and the coconut crusted grouper - both excellent! Servers were extremely friendly and service was fine (but on island time so don’t be in a rush). We noticed there were a lot of locals coming in for takeout which seemed like a good sign to us!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,377)

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stumbled upon Mr. Groupers last week during our visit to the island, and based upon the reviews we decided to try it out. Well, in summary, the food was fine. All of us were content with our meals for the most part. The conch fritters were stand-out, so I'll give them that. However, the service at Mr. Groupers was just poor, I have to be honest. Saying that our waitress was on "island time" would be an understatement. During our visit, we saw two different parties come and leave since they weren't being tended to. I don't know if we caught them on a bad day, but we left unimpressed, with our patience thoroughly tried. I can be patient for good food, but for average food, not so much. I'd probably look for something else the next time as there are better places for sure.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

We ate here because it was the only place that we could get in. The Palms called around and found this because we could not get a table at De Conch Shak. The food was good. The service was super SLOW. They brought us 4 appetizers we didn't order but no one even came back so we could tell them it was wrong. We weren't going to eat them but we were starving because it took so long. I think it was fried grouper sticks? that was so good. They of course billed us for all of the appetizers. We only got to order 1 drink. We would have liked to of had another but was afraid it would take to long. We ended up paying in cash because no one would come get our check. There are much better places to eat than here. There was no atmosphere. ALL food on the island is expensive. Pack LOTS of snacks in your luggage and a good bottle of wine.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere. Very casual. The blackened grouper was ok. My daughter liked the ribs. I would go back

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Mr groupers was such an authentic place. We loved it. Great drinks and staff was attentive and informative about the menu. Food was delicious. I recommend the pecan crusted grouper with mango sauce and the drunken grouper for a cocktail. Enjoy!