Hotel Caravelle on St. Croix(Christiansted)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$164
US$174
  • Pool
Holger Danske Hotel(Christiansted)
US$116
The Buccaneer St Croix(Christiansted)
US$311
US$265
Priceline
US$1,124
Cancelon
HotelQuickly
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsprivate islandferry ridemain islandfree for hotel guestsferry servicest croixwater ferrysmall storesmall islandchristiansted boardwalkbeach barbecuesmall kitchenettefive star hotelbar restaurantrestaurants and shopshotel roomnice beach
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Love this place! First you should know it is very easily accessible by water taxi, which runs from 7am until midnight. If you come from the airport and take a taxi, they will drop you off right at the ferry stop, so don't worry if you have to find the hotel after dark. Nicely removed from some of the loud nightlife of the boardwalk, but you can get there in minutes if you want to go out. The beach is wonderful, and the hotel staff is friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chrisannphotos
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Considering the recently devastating hurricane which occurred in Fall of 2017, Hotel on the Cay provided an unexpected & beautiful getaway. We loved the perfectly groomed beach, the refreshing fresh water pool, & the BBQ provided on the beach. The very short boat ride, about 1min., manned by great folks, to the mainland was always fun, different & the Captain's were always very helpful. The boardwalk across from the hotel was full of activity with restaurants & excursions. Great time--perfect weather--wonderful people. Hope to return again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank rkmastro
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

My husband is working on the island so I decided to join him for the weekend. This was his second visit, first being shortly after the Hurricane Maria. I came cautiously not knowing what to expect. What I found in the Hotel on the Cay was a little piece of simple paradise. Jason keeps the beach well maintained and after 29 yrs (plus S & H) he taught me the real way to put a towel on a beach chair. The sand and water are amazing! Just gorgeous. The Cay offers a 360 panoramic view of sunrises and sunsets. I love the ferry ride, the captains were so pleasant.
The rooms are very simple and I felt a little unnerved by the room inventory sheets.
The beds, balcony and views made up for it as it was comfortable and peaceful.

My husband gained this territory so we will be back and I cannot wait!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Becky S
A TripAdvisor Member
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

We only stayed one night but it's definitely worth it ..the cay alone is beautiful. .so much to see ..the water and beach is beautiful and it's close to alot , just a short boat ride over .. Everyone there is very friendly .. we very much enjoyed our stay

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I spent a beach day at Hotel on the Cay. It was a short boat ride from the boardwalk which is quite reasonable at $5 RT. One can also rant a chair, umbrella, and cabana. I was assisted by a young man who was so attentive checked back several times. Of course, all beach days need a cookout. I was in luck as a gentleman and his family were cooking away. Food was excellent and fairly priced. They even delivered to my beach chair. I also wandered into the boat store and picked up a gallon of cold water and snacks (again reasonably priced.) I didn’t get to use the pool or rent the water equipment that they had but it was available. If you’re looking for a great beach day this is the spot. Hope they do something with the old restaurant/bar area as that would really complete the place. Thanks for a great day!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo