“ Best breakfast!”

Price range: US$10 - US$14
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

While vacationing in St. Croix, we decided to try Cafe Fresco for breakfast. Far and away, it was the best breakfast we had all week! I would recommend the blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon. The prices are very reasonable and the portions are just right.

1  Thank Michael S

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Café Fresco offered a very quiet pleasant atmosphere for lunch. The service was very good and the server was very helpful and friendly. We started off with the creamy potato soup which was amazing. I had the roast pork Banh Mi Vietnamese style sandwich. It was very good and loaded with pork. I would highly recommend a stop here for great dining. I'm looking forward to trying the breakfast menu.

2  Thank ILikeStCroix
Reviewed 11 May 2018

My wife and were wandering Christiansted around lunch time and happened across this restaurant. There were several tables with people, so we decided to give it a try. It was great. The menu is smallish and eclectic. My wife had a salad and I had a Uruguayan steak sandwich. The flavors were awesome!

2  Thank Kevin K
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here twice during our trip and wished it was more. The stacked biscuit is SO good and coming from NYC that says a lot. We also had a few of the drinks which were equally as delicious. The setting in a courtyard is peaceful and the servers are all friendly. Definitely check it out.

2  Thank awgreens
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Charming, attractive courtyard dining area surrounded by historic buildings of Danish construction. Service was wonderful.
It was hard to choose from such a large menu selection filled with creative options. Our breakfast was delicious . Generous portions and refreshing drinks.
So relaxing and look forward to returning.

5  Thank Kat51Ky