Olga's Fancy(Charlotte Amalie)(Great Value!)
US$149
Emerald Beach Resort(Charlotte Amalie)
US$226
US$206
Hotels.com
Galleon House Bed & Breakfast(Charlotte Amalie)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Marriott's Frenchman's Cove(Charlotte Amalie)
US$399
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort(South Coast)(Great Value!)
US$494
US$245
US$250
US$225
US$203
US$243
Hotels.com
Secret Harbour Beach Resort(Benner)(Great Value!)
US$286
TripAdvisor
1,096 results
All reviewsclub levellady lynseywater sportsbeautiful propertygolf cartcoconut covepaddle boardshobie catsincluded in the resort feeturn down servicebottle of champagneblue waterinfinity poolvirgin gordagrand palazzofitness centerrum punch
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stayed here for 4 nights with my stepkids, aged 19-23, and it was worth the expense. Definitely upgrade to the Club privileges, because you get such a value including breakfast, light lunch, hors d'oeuvres and free alcohol if you drink (we do not). It is a gorgeous island with superb service. Recommend booking directly through them and not booking.com

Stayed: July 2017
4  Thank Jennie Y
Reviewed 21 September 2017

This beautiful hotel is classic elegance. Beautiful views, good restaurants. Overall service was good but check in and baggage pick-up could be better. The main downfall to this property is that it is far from the airport and town and unfortunately, the hotel and area doesn't offer many stores. If you want to go outside the hotel for dinner it's a trip. For my husband and myself we generally fly in and stay on St. Thomas prior to heading over to Peter Island. If we have the time, The Ritz Carlton is always a great choice.

#TravelDivaDayna

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank TravelDivaDayna
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Great visit, maybe our 5th, 6th visit over the years. Setting is gorgeous, rooms good
Two things stand out, wonderful staff from top to bottom. Polite, friendly and attentive
second Lady Lynsey sail is must do. Again great staff on board, with terrific adventures.
We are planning to show our support by returning when they recover from Irma

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jbsss
Reviewed 13 September 2017

I started this review prior to Hurricane Irma, so please keep that in mind. I was there a week before, and I have no idea how things will be when it reopens.

We stayed August 26-30 to be able to utilize The Ritz-Carlton Club (closes annually on September 1) for our 5th anniversary. We did not have our two young children, but we are now always cognizant of children/family friendly items. Our trip also coincided with the start of the slow season, so live music, St. John restaurants, etc. were not very plentiful.

Staff - I cannot say enough about the wonderful staff and their thoughtfulness. We were greeted by name and wished happy anniversary by numbers of ladies and gentlemen time and time again.

Transportation - Being our first visit to St. Thomas, we opted for The Ritz to handle our pickup and drop off at the airport. It is very expensive ($190 each way), but it is first class in a large, black SUV that is only for you (there is a lack of private transportation). No issues at all, and since I accidentally left my iPad in the SUV on the return trip, the driver returned to the airport and paid a Delta employee to bring my iPad to me (I was already through customs and security).

Rooms - The property was built in 1996 and has had numerous renovations since then. Rooms were large with marble tile floor throughout and a nice bathroom (separate shower and large bathtub). There was an issue with the safe and a closet door not remaining closed, but those are minor inconveniences. There is a ceiling fan above the bed and helped to make it always feel fresh and inviting. The balcony was deep and large. There was room for a table, two chairs, and full-length lounge chair on the balcony without feeling cramped. Only two items of note - the walls seemed very thin. We had one neighbor and could hear just about everything in the next room. The can of Off insect spray that was in the closet may have been useful, but it is still a bit alarming when the bell staff points it out at check in.

Club - The Club Lounge is very nice and the staff is excellent. There is a corner of the club setup for kids with toys, smaller tables and chairs, etc. - a great addition. The adult section of the room is just around a corner, but it was always warm/hot on that side. Two freestanding fans were in the area to move the air, but they were not nearly capable. One or two of the room ceiling fans would have done the trick honestly. The patio of the club is very nice, but once again, limited air movement. Two large fans or something similar would be great. The food was good but not as plentiful as some other clubs I have been to over the years. At breakfast, there was not a "station" to make a mimosa or even any alcohol at all. I requested a bloody Mary each morning, and only a single staff person knew how to make one. That seemed odd too. After 11 am, the alcohol was put out and no less than 10 kinds of rum were available. In the evening, there were a few main stays of liquor, but Jack Daniels being the only whiskey/bourbon seemed odd also. Overall, a great, great club that missed one or two little things.

Pool/Beach - Awesome pool and beach with full service at both. The pool is large with an infinity edge to the bay and views to St. John. Both the pool and beach normally had a nice breeze that was very much welcomed.

Restaurants - We utilized the Club for breakfast, so I am no help there. In the evenings, we ate on the property at Bleuwater and Essenza. Bleuwater is the steakhouse, and the food was good and service pleasant. They had a new executive chef that we met. As for Essenza - it was our favorite restaurant on our trip. My wife asked for a variation of a dish on the menu - no issue and no additional charge. I had the Bolognese, and it was excellent! Quick note - the entire property uses the same wine list which is a bit expensive but good selection.

Other notes - No sales tax and duty free under $1,600, so we visited the Little Switzerland jewelry store and found a great watch for my wife (and on sale). David Yurman, John Hardy, etc. were all there with a great woman - Kristin - that was incredibly helpful.

Overall - We had an incredible time and would love to go back. As I stated at the beginning, Hurricane Irma has now severely hurt the island, but I am hopeful everyone is safe and the property will be rebuilt to its normal splendor.

Room Tip: Building F was great.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Robby S
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I loved the property. The views were amazing. We mostly hung out at the pool and relaxed. The service we received was outstanding. The breakfasts were so good with made to order omelets and fresh fruit and fresh juices and a bloody mary bar. We rarely ate lunch as we were so full from breakfast. The only drawback was not a great beach on property. We had a resort view room- which was fine. My husband was bit up by sand fleas was night and the staff attended to him and gave him a salve which stopped itching and cleared them up.
Everything really was perfect during our stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple