Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
Hands down best in St. Thomas

I have been doing business with these wonderful folks for 13 years so when my husband and I decided... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Go640409
Just Engaged!!!

My boyfriend and I just got engaged here in the islands and we thought we would start looking... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago

from US$82.06
from US$165.00
from US$63.20
More Info
All reviews saint thomas diamond ring free gift beautiful necklace family owned business beautiful ring sales people great price carat diamond repeat customers engagement ring tennis bracelet excellent quality year anniversary bought several fine jewelry beautiful pieces
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021

CINDY IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!!!! She understood my style right away and sold me the perfect thumb ring. I even got a beautiful bracelet that I wasn't looking for.
PLEASE COME IN AND SHOP!!!!!!

3  Thank LoriBrin123
Vinay V, Manager at Gold Mine Fine Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2021

Awww! Cindy is the absolute best. We're glad she could find you something to go perfect with your style and a lil something extra :). Thanks for your visit and hope to see you back again soon

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Highly recommend not only because of their exceptional quality of jewelry but more importantly because of their outstanding customer service!! Garima went above and beyond to ensure I was happy with my purchase! Next time we're in town, we'll be back!! If you're in town and looking to buy some jewelry, you must shop here!

3  Thank leilajava

Thank You so much. Garima, and the rest of our team, are always trying to go above and beyond so it is nice to hear that it makes a difference to your experience. We strive to go the extra mile and glad we did for you. We would be blessed to have you back here soon. Thanks for your kind words and looking forward to serving you again soon :)

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Oh my, I have no clue where to begin! With a limited amount of space, I can only say this is the friendliest, best deals, and totally unique jewelry. If you don't see what you are looking for, they will make it! I and my granddaughter found ourselves in this great store. Greeted by Maxx, who asked if we were looking for anything, or just looking? Well, we walked out each with a ring and a tennis bracelet. While there they saw the emerald cut diamond I was wearing, I mentioned I wished it sat higher, (the setting just didn't do the diamond justice). They showed me one, which I declined given we had purchased two rings and a bracelet. After thinking about it, I returned the next day, asking if they would accept the ring and bracelet back, I really wanted to upgrade the emerald diamond setting. Absolutely, Chad & Maxx worked another jeweler in the back, it would be finished the following day. Not only this, a beautiful emerald ($0.00) was put in the original setting! They met our cab outside, (we were leaving), bought us lunch, drinks, and delivered the most beautiful ring. You won't be sorry... F.J.B

Date of experience: February 2021
3  Thank FjaneWI

An fun few days for all of us! It was an absolute pleasure to host you in our store and hope you guys are enjoying all your new beautiful jewelry in good health. Come back to escape the cold again soon! See ya gals soon!

Reviewed 4 March 2021

We were walking past the shop to head to grab a taxi and we're welcomed inside to take a look at the famous St. Thomas jewelry. The service was great and they helped me and my girlfriend find a nice piece of jewelry at a good price. Very recommended!

2  Thank Bworthy621

Thanks, Brian! We're happy that your girlfriend found something she liked. Hope you guys poke your head in the next time you guys are on island. Take Care!

Reviewed 3 March 2021

I just purchased a diamond pendent from Gold Mine Jewelers in St. Thomas. Cindy and all the employees were great to work with and we felt we got a great deal on our purchase. If you are in the search for jewelry, Gold Mine Jewelers is the place to go!

3  Thank Jeffyeomans123
MoeV36, Manager at Gold Mine Fine Jewelry, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to host your family in our store. We hope to see you all again soon. Safe travels until then!