Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,402 results
All reviews close to the airport beach bar caribbean fusion great beach st thomas beach front lindbergh bay hotel restaurant nice pool the ritz beautiful view virgin islands red hook gift shop joel tiffany proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

nice resort for a quick getaway. If you are there for more than 3-4 days and you are a small group, rent a car as taxis rates pp per trip will add up. super close to the airport so we walked over on day of arrival. The hotel staff as super friendly and are accommodating to the best of their abilities. I am a facilities manager for over 20 years so i pride myself in having a cleaning staff who has an eye for details. There were TOO MANY COB WEBS AND DUST ON SEVERAL SERFACES! webs on the beams in the restaurant, thick coats of dust on the ceiling fans and blades. That is just unacceptable as a facilities manager and this area of cleaning needs to be addressed and corrected ASAP....it leaves question on how sanitized the facility actually is.

Emerald reviews

I’ll start off with saying this was our very first time going to St Thomas and staying at Emerald Beach Resort. I took my fiancé here for his 35th birthday because this is where he wanted to go. So when we got there we was a little early so our room was not ready it was very hot in the concierge room no ac at front desk. So about 20-30 mins later she told us our room was ready we was on the 3rd floor had to carry our own luggage up 3 floors of stairs. Got in the room ceiling far didn’t work but they did fix it. There was no hot water at all for showering, the tub was not clean had hair on the wall before I even got inside. The tv only had like 7 channels and 4 was super fuzzy. The floor had blonde hair on it which I had dark hair. The water at the restaurant on the resort tasted terrible omg! The front desk lady was super rude I wish I could remember her name she was light skin with braids. So the things we did like was the fact that we did have a restaurant had pretty descent food I loved the Greek salad. We also liked the fact we was right there on the beach and had a beautiful view and the pool was nice no one was hardly in there because most people would be at the beach. We stayed from 5/15/21-5/19/21. We went to a nice restaurant had good food. But if you guys go with no car taxi fees do add up. I would rate higher for the things I did like but this isn’t set up like that. I know I wouldn’t really recommend this place to family or friends and neither will I stay here again. I like clean rooms and hot showers.

1  Thank meganhowell1960
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great place to stay. Extremely close to the beach and an easy taxi ride into town. The views were breathtaking and water was amazing. Staff was great and very friendly. Just expect everything to run on island time.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The views of Lindbergh Bay were amazing and being right on the beach was great too! Real close to the airport which was good. The pool and grounds were pretty well kept. The restaurant and bar were a bit under staffed and waiting for food or drinks took forever. My wife and I waited over 10 minutes for coffee each morning. I know they are on 'Island time' but your visitors are not. The wait staff was nice but seemed rushed and again, definitely understaffed. The food was really good as we ate almost exclusively at the resort. The rooms were a bit underwhelming as they weren't the cleanest and I know we were on an island but the bugs were a bit much in the rooms as well. The front desk were very informative and courteous and helped us with anything we needed. Overall a great resort for a first time visitor that was affordable and for those looking for more of a relaxed stay that want a beach front resort.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Joel Kling, Other at Emerald Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review.
During our Covid Time we have been struggling to find sufficient amount of Team Players.
We are finally almost back to our normal at this time.
We appreciate your business and looking forward to serve you in the near future.
Emerald Beach Resort Team

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location to work and play. I was able to access WIFI on the beach and at restaurant located on the property. I vacationed with two friends and while I was working they enjoy activities on the beach. I was able to work, relax, and have fun. Pool was nice. Property is safe and staff is friendly. We had an issue with shower and brought it up to property owner who took care of issue immediately and even offered us a ride to airport the next day. On our final day hotel offered us late check out and as we walk thru lobby we saw owner who gave us a ride to the airport. We had a great time and will be returning soon

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you so kindly for taking the time to survey our property.
We appreciate your business and we are looking forward to see you back in the near future.

Emerald Beach Resort Team