“Quick trip”

US$45.00*
and up
St Thomas Shopping, Sightseeing and Beach Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Marian's Taxi Service provides a range of option to serve the greater Saint Thomas area. Some services include Shopping, Sightseeing, Beach excursions, hotel pick-ups & drop-offs, wedding transportation, and airport transfers. No job is too big or to email for us to handle. We look forward to you visit with us here in Saint Thomas and most importantly making it a pleasant one.
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We obtained our ride quickly and we were off to our hotel. We prepaid and there were no problems. Glad we didn't pay for a private taxi.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
"went out of her way"
"coral world"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Queen Marian was a lot of fun and informative. We had a great time. Reasonable price and didn't have to drive those crazy roads to see some cool and beautiful sites and do some good shopping!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Angsmith7
Reviewed 10 June 2017

My friend and I had an excellent day with Queen Marian. She picked us up right from our hotel on time and made sure that we felt welcome as family from the start! She reached every site in a timely manner and gave us ample time to explore every site as much as we wanted. Marian also went out of her way to show us beautiful views around St. Thomas and was very knowledgeable about the island. In addition, Marian made us feel very comfortable to ask any questions we had along the tour. We were provided with ice cold beverages along the tour which was very nice to have. Lastly, Marian suggested Coki Beach to us and we were given plenty of time to sit back, relax, and have fun at this beautiful beach. By the end of the tour we were brought back to our hotel and Marian was so sweet and gifted us with some delicious Key Lime and Banana Rum. Overall it was a wonderful, relaxing, and fun experience and my friend and I considered Marian as our "Mama Marian".

2  Thank mathews17
Reviewed 10 June 2017

This was one of my absolutely favorite excursions. Marian picked us up from our hotel (which was very easy to set up) and began our tour. We started with visiting historical sites around the island. The entire time Marian was very knowledgable regarding what we were touring. She provided ample time for us to explore the different sites. She also went out of her way to show us wonderful views of St. Thomas and the surrounding islands. Towards the end of the tour, Marian took us to the beach of our desire and ensured that we were comfortable. Marian was so personable and kind, Queen Marian was more like Momma Marian!

1  Thank Josie T
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 June 2017

Good tour but not what was described on TripAdvisor or Viator. I was disappointed. The description for this Viator/Tripadvisor tour reads ... and I'm copying/pasting:

"On the sightseeing excursion you'll visit many sights including the Fort Christian Museum, Hotel 1829, 99 steps, Emancipation Garden, Governors House, Blackbeard's Castle, Drakes Seat (Atlantic Side of island), Mountain Top, Charlotte Amalie lookout and Beacon Point.."

Keep in mind we bought the 1/2 day TOUR and did not just use this as a taxi. This was a VIATOR/TripAdvisor tour.

My daughter, wife and I were looking forward to this as I had promised my daughter a banana daquiri at the "Mountain Top" lookout/souvenir stop which is listed as one of the stops. We never were taken to Mountain top however. Also never went to Beacon Point, the hotel 1829, or 99 steps. I would have preferred less shopping (we were left downtown for 2 hours instead of 1.5 hours) and seeing the other sites. We did get to two other lookouts, one facing Charlotte Amalie and Drake's seat.

This was dissapointing and I'm afraid, while Queen Marian worked hard to provide 3 groups with 3 different tours (one had a 6 hour tour) and was scurrying to keep up ... it simply was not what we ordered or purchased sadly.

2  Thank Frank R