Sonnenskuss has it all:
* Beginning with a great first impression; our host met us at the ferry, brought us to the market and then on to what became our 'home away from home' retreat just in time for an AWESOME SUNSET!!!
* Private and secluded, (bordering the National Park), peaceful sanctuary amidst lush tropical gardens and a magnificent water feature, loved by hummingbirds and bananaquits, all of which was created by our host, a landscape architect
* Exclusive guest parking
* Sincere host hospitality
* Expansive view overlooking Cruz Bay, the sea and nearby islands from your own deck 250 feet above sea level
* Persistent prevailing trade winds
* On site help, advice and guidance from hosts with 50 years of St John experience
* Daily delivery of colorful fresh hibiscus flowers, lowered to our apartment door
* Beautiful, bright, white, cool, large living space, very comfortable and well appointed
* And if that is not enough, all this at an extremely affordable rate!
* And did I mention the AWESOME SUNSETS!!!?
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|