Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$196
  • Breakfast included
Gallows Point Resort(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$385
US$375
Estate Lindholm(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$243
Hotels.com
Secret Harbour Beach Resort(Benner)(Great Value!)
US$286
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$339/night.

TripAdvisor
Coconut Coast Villas(Cruz Bay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrum punchhappy hourbeach chairsst johnalice coopersnorkel gearsmall poolbright colorsexpensive islandother travelerscouple of nightsferry dockan easy walkevery eveningevery morningconvenient locationin town
Reviewed 14 February 2016

Ok bed, shower was just too gross for me. Missing tiles and just overall did not feel clean. In the shower corner it looked like complete corner of black moldy dirtiness. I wore my flip flops to shower and tried not to touch anything at all. Glad it was only for one night. I also did not feel comfortable walking into Cruz bay along the road even with spouse. An eclectic gathering at the shack businesses on the same street as the inn that of course were commenting as we walked into Cruz bay. And I love local flavor when visiting but I would not have walked this by myself. Which is not the inns fault more of just a side note if you are by yourself and looking to walk.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 01crab
thestjohninn, Manager at St. John Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2016

We are sorry you did not have enjoy your stay. We take pride in our Inn. The issue you are referring to is not mold , this is a very old inn and the tile job was not the best . We feel our housekeepers do an exceptional job and the rooms are checked by a manager prior to our guest arriving. St John and more specifically our street where the Inn is located is very safe. Thank you for your feedback .

Reviewed 27 January 2016

What a wonderful stay we had at the St John Inn. The rooms are charming and have very comfortable beds. The staff was friendly and the service was great. They really go above and beyond to provide all the little things that make a vacation enjoyable. Breakfast in the morning, rum punch in the evenings, beach chairs and towels and coolers for your day trips; even snorkeling gear if you need it! The location cant be beat. We walked into town for drinks and dinner most nights. We also used the poolside grill to cook steaks and and had a wonderful dinner by the pool one night. I would highly recommend the St John Inn to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary W
thestjohninn, Manager at St. John Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2016

Thank you ! Always a pleasure, we love our guests! Beds are even more comfy now with our new top of the line mattresses! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 17 January 2016

My son got married on St John last year. The bridal party and all the guests booked rooms at the St. John Inn. What a great experience! All the rooms are unique and it provided us with a very quaint, cozy atmosphere. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant, especially at breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Wendy1010_10
thestjohninn, Manager at St. John Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review St. John Inn! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

What a nice surprise I had with the St John Inn. This little hidden gem has everything you need and it's right in Cruz Bay yet blends into the townscape so will, you may miss it!
Don't do that, as you will miss one of the best priced places to spend your time in paradise! The Owner Dave keeps a low profile just working behind the scenes to make sure your property is well maintained. Molly, Kelly and Traci work constantly to make sure you have all your needs met. The physical location is perfect and they have tons of goodies from beach towels to coolers to snorkel gear (a big plus to me) plus a continental breakfast every morning and rum punch every night (yes this is the land of Rum). The rooms are super clean and the staff seems to make sure it stays that way every day! I am a 9 time visitor of St John and have rented and stayed and many nice spots on this little slice of heaven and will have to admit this has to rate as a favorite place due to these simple facts; 1) Location and Cleanliness of property, 2) Owner and staff that care, 3) Complementary Breakfast and Evening Happy Hour(s), 4) Goodies mentioned above, 5) Basically your own in house "what to do staff" as these folks really know this island, so you can simply confirm your plans are good or can get great advice on good ideas of what to do. Like warning you not to go to Trunk Bay when the cruise ships in St Thomas, to Dave saying the Surf is good on the south shore!
I can't believe I missed this place before but am sure glad I found it and I will be back this summer for sure.
If you guys read this - Thanks for a wonderful stay and to you guys looking for a great place with the things I mentioned above and a great price point - Look no further than the St John Inn in Cruz Bay.

Stayed: January 2016
10  Thank Rob H

Thank you for such nice feedback! Hopefully we will see you again very soon!

Reviewed 7 January 2016

We had a great experience at the Inn. Molly & Dave are very helpful for all you needs. Walking distance to town, comfy beds & great happy hour rum punch. What more can you ask for...lol You will not be disappointed!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chicago12370

Thank you for visiting! We look forward to your return visit!