“Great BBQ! Great sides!”
Review of Candi's Barbecue

Candi's Barbecue
Ranked #15 of 60 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: It is really a small shack type place but has the most amazing bbq i have had in the carribean. please contact me with any Q's.
Reviewed 2 July 2017

My husband said Candi's BBQ chicken was "fall-off-the-bone" good! I am not a meat eater, so appreciated that Candi offered a veggie plate. I selected the rice and beans, corn on the cob, green salad, and fried plantains. All items were delicious!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Her barbecue chicken and ribs are the bomb. All her sides are delish. My favorite are slaw, beans and rice, and plantains. Would recommend highly for takeout!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Our last night in St. John we got take out from Candi's and it was fantastic. We have had bbq in many places and by far this is the best. We split the ribs and chicken and added slaw, plantains and rice. It was ample food for my husband and I, and we can't wait to go back. The service is fast, friendly and the food phenomenal and inexpensive.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Candi's BBQ is just on the edge of Cruz Bay. I was honestly unsure of it my first time because it looks like it's practically in a junk yard on the side of the road. I'm so glad we stopped here for some BBQ take out. Candi's is the most legit BBQ I know of. I make sure to stop here at least once every time in I'm in STJ. The people are always super nice and the food is just incredible. It's a very limited menu, which I don't think is a problem. I pretty much get the ribs every time. They never disappoint. They're always fall of the bone and the comeback sauce is the best! Make sure to get there on a Friday for the best mac and cheese in the Caribbean.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

My husband and I shared the ribs and chicken. Finger licking good, and it felt nice to be able to support a locally run business. Fun crowd and also good for take-out.