My husband and I stayed here for our honeymoon and it was completely paradise. Everything was as we wanted for our honeymoon. And Dilbert was great in handling all our services such as our boat ride and tour of the British Virgin Islands and our massages and dinner at Morgan Mango's.
Seashore Allure was very clean and has a modern feel. There are only a few units in this place. Our room was as big as an apartment for 1 person. It had a full kitchen, living, and dining area. The bathrooms are very nice and clean and includes a bidet as well. The windows all look out to the ocean and pool. Gorgeous view. The pool has a grilled that can be used as well.
St. John has a very local feel. You won't see any local restaurants or a starbucks. Every place we ate at was a locally owned place. We rented a jeep (which I highly recommend) and visited all the surrounding beaches in the area. They were just a drive away and the roads are easy to drive. We have been to a lot of beaches but St. John definitely has some of the most beautiful beaches we have ever seen. Crystal clear water. And the seafood is just amazing and very fresh.
If you are looking for more of a party atmosphere, this might not be the place for you. The feel was very relaxing and low key. Just prepare to be completely relaxed and enjoy all the beautiful scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the modern amenities at Sea Shore Allure. Our exclusive St John Island resort features eight boutique condominiums that overlook the stunning waters of St. John, US Virgin Islands. Nestled in a quiet spot near downtown Cruz Bay, our resort's location, amenities and accommodations are second to none. Whether you spend your days lounging at our Blue Havana pool, toasting the sunset from the hot tub on our rooftop terrace or touring the island, Sea Shore Allure is an exclusive resort that lets you enjoy a quiet vacation that is still close to all of the best shopping and dining on St. John Island. Take your island vacation to the next level by reserving a vacation villa at Sea Shore Allure. Sea Shore Allure features Brazilian hardwood detailing, Travertine tiles, native stonework and stainless steel appliances. Whether you start your morning with coffee on the private balcony overlooking the bay or unwind from a day of sightseeing by watching a movie on the state-of-the-art home theater system with a Blueray player and iPod docking station, you'll live the good life at Sea Shore Allure. While most of our vacation villas feature a private spa, all of our specialty suites have a full gourmet kitchen complete with microwave, stove/oven, refrigerator and a full set of cookware and dinnerware, and other comforts and conveniences that will make you feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Sea Shore Allure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea Shore Allure Condominiums Hotel Cruz Bay
- Sea Shore Allure St. John/Cruz Bay