“Great food, great deli, great people! ”
Review of North Shore Deli

North Shore Deli
Ranked #4 of 57 Restaurants in Cruz Bay
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We have been coming to St. John for 5 years now. I don't know how I have never noticed this place before. It's a bit hidden but a gem of a find. I found it based off trip advisor reviews and we decided to go there for sandwiches for our trip home.

All I can say is when I am back in St. John in 6 months I am hitting this place up way more often. The place is super clean looking and quaint for a deli. They have smoothies and lots of prepped sides. I got their chicken curry and my kids a big dish of fruit. My husband got the Italian sandwich.

The guy taking our order was beyond nice. He remembered everyone and called them by name and he even chatted up my kids. I look forward to going back and only wish I found this place sooner!

Yet another reason why I love St. John. Nicest people and beautiful place!

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Best $10 you'll ever spend.
It was always good but Dimitri (new owner about two years ago) has taken it to a whole new level.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Great spot for breakfast, lunch, picnic for the beach or hike!! They have a great variety of items as well as snacks, beverages and desserts!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Sandwiches like the porchetta or roast beef with au jus will have you come back for more. There are vegetarian sandwich choices, great salads and lots of sides. Are you going to the beach, you may very well be because this location is the last bastion before the National Park. You can purchase all your picnic needs here. They also have breakfast food that you can eat in or take out.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

An impromptu family get-together at lunch time and we decided to order a to-go lunch from the North Shore Deli. Their menu selection was extensive and everybody was pleased with their choice. Also grabbed some "Grab & Go" items to round out our meal. Fast service and TLC was given to everyone. Highly recommend if headed to the beach, on a hike or just headed home.