“Still a remarkable place to dine”
Review of Syrah Wine & Tapas

Syrah Wine & Tapas
Ranked #81 of 289 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$10 - US$39
Description: Simple small plates in a cozy cellar atmosphere. Syrah is the perfect pairing of food and wine served surrounded in fine bottles from around the world. Come sit and enjoy a glass of your favorite grape while our Chef teases your senses with tiny tastes and treats.
Reviewed 18 November 2016

Have been going since they first opened and if anything they just get better and better. Wonderful personalized service and amazing, creative food. When I want to pamper myself, this is where I head! Have never had anything that was not first class. The steak filet tapas to start melt in the mouth!

3  Thank Lois M

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

Great wine good food and reasonable prices, small yet cozy atmosphere would definitely recommend. Cheese plate was fantastic and beef tenderloin pieces were very tasty! We will be back!

2  Thank paradisetravel123
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Heard about this new spot and we're glad we checked them out this past weekend. I ordered the mushroom balls, recommended by the waiter who by the way did not lead me wrong. I LOVED THEM! They were so delicious! Hubby order the BBQ short rib poutine. It was served shredded with bacon & fries. He would preferred his ribs prepared like mini tid bits. ( loves them on the bone) I also tried the Sangria which was delish but had no fruits. The waiter however was kind enough to drop a few cherries in for me. We will be back to try a few more items from the menu.

2  Thank Cindy P
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

We live here in Nassau and we visit Syrah at least once a week. Excellent decor, affordable prices and devious tapas!
They sell wine like a liquor store so you can skip the added expense of restaurant mark up.

The short Rib French fries and their flatbreads are just a few of our favorites. The staff are knowledgable and professional.

2  Thank Lissa M
Reviewed 22 July 2016 via mobile

This is definitely the perfect spot for foodies and wine snobs, most especially if you love hanging out in a stylish atmosphere. The service, food and wine = #amazing.

2  Thank Monalisa43