“Delicious Entrees”

Luciano's of Chicago
Reserve with OpenTable
Luciano's of Chicago is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 315 Restaurants in Nassau
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is a bit on the pricier side, which is be expected when you go to an Italian restaurant in the bahamas. The food however was well worth it. I got a fried chicken with pasta dish from the light fair section of the menu. The pasta was about a serving and was cooked with a lemon butter sauce. The chicken came as two pieces, lightly fried and crisp. The meal was filling and delicious. My father got a rigatoni dish with sausage. The sauce tasted wonderful, I even dipped some of my chicken in it (highly recommend). However I would not recomend the bruschetta. For $12 you get four sad pieces of bread. Each piece of bread has maybe a grape tomato and a half on it with hardly any other flavors going on. It was something a three year old could put together and honestly we would have been better off not ordering it and saving our money. Otherwise the meal was pleasant and I would recommend the restaurant to someone looking for Italian food.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend n me n my sister went in n sit look view great harbour lots boat n see big hotel atlantis paradise island lunchtime great food brilliant $94 other night dinner great meal but rip off total $262 my girlfriend was shock n no happy about that I been talk staff agrue price too high gratuity $32 food vat 13.77 add on staff offer me $220. I accept but rip off why pay water rip off but good quality food really sad then walk out go home tomorrow if u n partner want go try it please watch price bill no let them greedy n winner I got right agrue of price

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Nice location along the waters edge. Good to experience at least once, not your average Italian job, lots of local flare to the food. Service above average but not excellent. If you are looking for a relaxing, consistently good food place with nice views and in the mood to Italian this is the place.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is nicely set on the waterfront on the waterway across from Paradise Island. It's quite well hidden off East Bay Street, so keep a good eye out for the entrance. Once you walk in, you get a spectacular view of the harbor and Atlantis off in the distance. You have a choice of indoor or outdoor seating. We chose to be indoor this time. The staff were very friendly. Our host was Denekah who was very friendly and knowledgeable on the food and drink selections. They served a basket of nice hot bread which is always a nice touch at a restaurant. For drinks, we all started with a Bahama Mama, which was done nicely.
For appetizers, our family started off with bruschetta and conch cakes. Both were fabulous. For mains, I had the Zacchetti con Truffle. I've never had this before and it was amazing. In fact, my family each stole a piece from my plate. My wife had the Crispy Chicken Scaloppini, where the chicken was very juicy which she thoroughly enjoyed. My son and daughter had the Pappardelle with Beef Shortrib Ragout. Both of them polished off their plates.
To finish off the evening, we shared the Pineapple Duff and the Chocolate volcano cake. There were 2 traditional Bahamian desserts I was determined to have while visiting the Island: Guava Duff and the Johnny Cakes. Fortunately they had the Pineapple Duff which was excellent and close enough for me to experience this amazing dessert.
This was definitely one of our top 3 restaurants while visiting New Providence!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We like to try a different place each night on vacation, but we changed that because the experience here was so good. Service was first class. The food was out of this world. I had the grouper which was fabulous. For appetizers we had conch cake (really good) and grilled squid (best ever). Everything that we all ordered was special. Love this place.