“Pleasant and good service”
Review of Capriccio

Capriccio
Ranked #75 of 288 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$10 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 April 2017

We were recommended the restaurant by the front desk at Sandyport Beach Resort and took a taxi there (it is a bit far to walk).The restaurant was about half full and we got a table straight away. Both my wife and I had soup as a starter and barramundi as the main course. The food was really worth the taxi trip

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Really nice little place with good food and excellent service. Very chill atmosphere with quaint Italian music playing.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

I went to Capriccio this past weekend, the 25th for my best friend's birthday dinner. It was a group of 7 and we all had a great time. We were seated on the outside patio. Initially, I was concerned about this because it was rainy and windy however the patio is covered so we were safe from the elements. Complimentary water and garlic bread was placed on the table, they even brought us a second serving of garlic bread. It was so good! The food was amazing. I order a seafood pasta (shrimp, calms and mussels) in a cream sauce and it was like heaven in my mouth. It was a large serving and only $19.95. I thought it was pretty reasonable. Everyone in my party states that they enjoyed the food. The dishes we had included, lasagna, tomato penne with mussels, salmon and chicken and vegetable fettuccine. The service was pleasant and our server was able to store the cake that we bought for the surprise. The atmosphere is pretty relaxed, so casual dress is fine. I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We usually visit Nassau on a yearly basis but it has been a couple of years since we last dined at Capriccio, so we decided to go back this year and weren't disappointed. My wife and I each had a salad and pasta dish. The salads were generous and a nice mix of greens and vegetables with a choice of dressings. I had the olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing which I applied to the salad. I had the seafood pasta with clams, mussels and shrimp. It was a very generous portion, so both my wife and I asked to have the leftovers boxed and we enjoyed them later. There was only one red Italian wine by the class but it was a nice selection and the prices in general were reasonable, particularly for the Bahamas where they import almost all of their food products and prices even in the grocery store border on being close to outrageous. They did have a few more Italian wines by the bottle. The menu was extensive, but I recalled that the pasta dishes were excellent. The do have outdoor seating, but right next to the street so there is a clear plastic tent like structure which reduces the sound and one still has the pleasure of dining out of doors. It was delightful to be back and our waitress was very pleasant and attentive.

1  Thank Donald M
Reviewed 11 February 2017

Came her per the recommendation of our resort. It was our anniversary and wanted a little nicer restaurant. This is a quaint little place, but no ocean view. Food was awesome though. Prices typical of the island. My Dish was Grouper in wine and Herb sauce. LOVED it! Nice bottle of red wine (yes RED with fish LOL) would recommend this place for sure, even though no ocean view.