8,548 results
All reviewsgarden of edenfunky dentertainment staffpool grillrock climbingsummer breezevisited breezespiano barthe main dining roomjerk chickenboard gamesbooze cruiseconch frittersping ponga la carte restaurantsnightly entertainmentstraw market
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great night at breezes tonight, there were multiple performances, and one that really touched me was the rapper Alexandria's song about the power of freedom, really made me think of my own life experiences and inspired me! We actually played pool together!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maya S
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The ocean view is nice and relaxing from the lobby. The barrenders are friendly. Mainly all the staff arw nice. Especially alex from ent...she really brought the heat during talent show with raps that she wrote herself, the entertainment team are very fun during activities

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Whiles I was at breezes I had a wonderful day on day pass. I wpuld say it is worth it. You get free drinks and food all day. Also I met alex from entertainment she works hard day and night.
I love the entertainers energy

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Great resort with a lovely scenery. Love all invlisovr drinks and foodd.thw watersports are limited with supplies however its fun along with rock wall climbing. Also their are activities with the ent team. I love alexandria she's a great asset to breezes as she brings a lot of energy. She is a great MC

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

First impressions of the hotel were really good , the staff were friendly at check in and gave us a welcome drink.

The beach area was beautiful with free Kayaks, sailing boats and Pedalos to use. There was an extra charge for Jet skis and snorkelling tours.

The pool area was also good, although there were lots of seagulls flying around and eating left over food. The hotel did put up fake birds to try and deter these but it didn't work. It would have helped if food was cleared up straight away but that is more of what the guests could do to help rather than the hotel staff.

Food and drinks were also really good. Regarding the food there are 3 other restaurants you can eat at, in addition to the buffet. We ate at both the Garden of Eden and the Italian one. Both had small but excellent menus. The buffet had a lot of choice and was different every day. Drinks had a good selection and the bar staff all have their speciality which they make. You can also buy refillable cups which are bigger as the glasses they give you are quite small. There is also a fizzy drink machine where you can just help yourself.

The rooms,themselves, are a bit dated and the mattresses could definitely be better but they were cleaned every day and the shower was also really good.

The clientele is made up of a mixture of honeymooners, couples , families and groups of friends. There was a grad party of about 50, 18 year olds when we were there but they weren't any trouble and were just enjoying themselves.

The entertainment team were also excellent organising activities by the pool. The entertainment in the evening was pretty similar each night but I suppose that is what comes with hotel entertainment.

The good thing about this hotel is that there are no children so the grad parties can enjoy themselves.

Finally, when we checked out we were still allowed to use all the facilities including eating and drinking for the remainder od the day and the hotel has showers you can use before you fly home

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family