8,554 results
All reviewsgarden of edenfunky dentertainment staffpool grillrock climbingsummer breezevisited breezespiano barthe main dining roomjerk chickenboard gamesbooze cruiseconch frittersping ponga la carte restaurantsnightly entertainmentstraw market
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Took a day trip from the cruise ship and Godfrey is the best bartender around. Resort was a nice change a pace from the ship as there were a lot less people at the beach. Definitely will look at staying here on our next Bahamas vacation.

2  Thank Douglas G
Reviewed 19 July 2018

I just returned from a 5 night stay with 10 other woman in my party. We decided to do a girls trip and settled on this hotel because we got a deal for flight/hotel for 5 nights for around $1k per person.
This hotel is getting outdated and could use to some easy small improvements to make it so much better but I thought it was "ok" for the price. But would I return? Probably not.

Tips - bring an insulated cup to fill your drinks. Also a straw if you use one.
Rooms – I got the basic room which I shared with my friend. When we entered the room we saw only 1 bed had a towel design and rose petals and the other bed was empty – we would of thought both beds would have been decorated or none. One of the beds had something gross on the sheet so we called down to front desk to bring another sheet – it never came. Luckily we had other people in our party who were staying in a single room but had 2 beds so we stole the sheets from that room. The rooms were dated but for the most part clean.
Food – Breakfast options were the buffet. This I enjoyed as they had cooks making to order omelet and eggs. There were plenty of options to choose from.
For lunch you could either go back to the buffet or eat at the pool hut. I went to the lunch buffet once and ate at the pool hut the others. I enjoyed the food by the pool – I had both the jerk chicken as well as the cheeseburgers. The only thing that is annoying when trying to eat outside is the flies as they are ridiculous so I would get my food and go into the lobby and eat at those tables. The seagulls can get bad on the beach but that is only because guests are feeding them french-fries.
I only went to a specialty restaurant one night which was the Italian restaurant. I thought the food was good. I had the tomato Roseto. My only complaint was that the room was so dark we had to take out our cellphones and use the flashlight to see the menus.
Workers –My opinion on this is mixed.
Front desk was very friendly and attentive. The bar workers were either attentive or flat out ignored you. You could stand at the bar for 5 minutes as a worker just walked by you when there was no other customers at the bar and then another custom come up and they helped them immediately. I also was tipping the workers which most folks did not.
In the buffet area it was confusing if the workers were wait staff whom would get your drinks/items you needed or if they were there to just set up the tables. The ones who came over and asked us if we wanted drinks/coffee and actually returned with a drink we tipped some took our order and we never saw them again.

Water Sports – I knew prior to arriving they had paddle-board, kayaks and other items guest could use free of charge. What I found strange is that no one once told us about them or encouraged us to use them. Because I have always wanted to paddle-board I was seeking them out to try. When you are down at the beach you just walk to the right side of the beach and there is an area with a rock wall, a trapeze and the boats.

Towels – At check in you were given a towel card. Each day you had to go to the towel hut and hand them your card as well as give them your room number. Then you had to turn them back in by 6 and give them your room number and they would give you back a card. One day it was pouring out so I kept my towel instead of returning it and they were all confused when I handed it in the next day. I think the operation would run smoother if you were given a card and you passed it in for a towel (no room number necessary) and then when you handed back in a towel you were given a pass back (no room number necessary) that way if you wanted to keep your towel overnight you could.

Property Store – This is Located near the lobby. I visited this store a few times for bottled water and potato chips. If the Spa was closed there was a sign up book in this store for their services at the desk.

Spa – A few of the people in my group did sign up to do massages on the beach. They said the actual massage was very nice but one thing they all commented on as being weird is if you signed up at the time as someone else you were actually in the hut with another person. When a few girls in my party went into the hut the workers just assumed they knew each other well enough and left them there to get undressed in front of each other. Another person in my party who went on another day she had her massage and when she was done and looked around there was another random man getting a massage at the same time just separated by a sheet. Unless people are signing up for a couples massage I think people should be in private rooms or at least told ahead of time
Entertainment – They always had something going on at night, a little cheezy but overall a fun time.
18 year olds – As a 41 year old mother of a 17 year old I was nervous coming to this resort reading all sorts of reviews of drunken 18 year olds taking over the resort. Thank goodness we missed the spring break/graduation rush. With that said there was still a few there drinking way more than they could handle. One random 18 year old boy come up to us on the beach at night saying he has no idea how he got his hair braided, an 18 year old girl throwing up in the bathroom near the piano bar after we witnessed her taking multiple shots at the lobby bar, and another kid passed out on the lobby sofa (but security did a good job of removing him and getting him back to his room). But since the drinking age is 18 in the Bahamas we probably would have seen them at any resort.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Alex was an amazing helper and she has immense talent with a potential that is truly deserving of the spotlight. If you are looking for entertainment she's your gal.always with an eye out to give a hand to others. And a smile that never fails. If you wish to have a good companions throughout your stay in Breezes you'd be sure to ask for her ! Amazing voice.

1  Thank Esteban R
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Had a great night at breezes tonight, there were multiple performances, and one that really touched me was the rapper Alexandria's song about the power of freedom, really made me think of my own life experiences and inspired me! We actually played pool together!

1  Thank Maya S
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

The ocean view is nice and relaxing from the lobby. The barrenders are friendly. Mainly all the staff arw nice. Especially alex from ent...she really brought the heat during talent show with raps that she wrote herself, the entertainment team are very fun during activities

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends