US$295
US$185
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$240
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
US$300
US$210
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
Travelocity
Rosewood Baha Mar(Nassau)
US$595
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Place is exactly what you should get for being the cheapest around. For 35 a night the dorm was totally doable.
Montague beach is a nice place to dip upon arrival which is about 5 mins away. The walk to downtown is about and hour, and buses do run that way but it's def on island time. Just relax and enjoy this place. It's not Atlantis but it'll work if you're on a budget.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2017

there was no water in the pool. it took us 1 hour to walk to downtown. the busses do not run after 7.00pm. the rooms were not clean and had not change the garbage bin witch included an old condom. we had to change to another hotel. this was not worth the money.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lizette R
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

First visit here and it will be my last, rooms smell of bleach yet still feel grimy and dirty. Main door had been kicked in sometime before, so the deadbolt didn't lock. The cracked wood still there as the frame. Filthy couch black with dirt, backroom door had been ripped off gone completely. So there was no privacy, didn't shower because of the feel. Room dark and unkept. Checked out the very next day NOT GOOD.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank lighttraver
Reviewed 4 July 2016

Sorry for the lengthy review but Let me start off by staying I gave this place the benefit of the doubt by booking a room on two separate occasions. My first impression of the exterior was quite a positive one. However, the beautiful foliage outside was not enough to distract me from everything wrong with this horrid place. On both occasions the room smelt strongly of bleach and musk, the water was highly salty, she showers were rusty, the bed sheets were stained, there was no wifi, there are no landlines in the rooms and there were bugs everywhere you turned. And as it relates to the attitude of the staff (reception especially) I have to say it was definitely not 5 star or even 2 star service for that matter (service with a smile is defiantly not their Motto). They were not very amiable or polite ... Just unprofessional truth be told. On one occasion my fiancé and I went out the morning after checking in. We got back two hours before checkout only to have the housekeeper knock on our door and TELL us not to dirty or mess up her room since she just cleaned it. Who the hell does that?!
But to be fair .... the outside is nice, It does have a pool, and despite the smell, the rooms were clean. Overall I'm gonna have to say everything boils down to the simple saying ..."you get what you pay for". I could just kick myself for ever returning to this place. I will not be returning here ever again in life.

Room Tip: ask for tv remote and extra towels at front desk before going to your room.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CarlaBlossom
Reviewed 20 June 2016

staff in the reception mostly unfriendly, even after telling them about the dead insects everywhere they did not clean properly. No remote control for the aircondition, fan could not be fixed within several days. Om my arrival I referred to an advertisement of 35$, which was completely rejected. I was told that the cheapest rooms start at 70$; Maybe I should have said that I am looking for a bed, not a room. Next day I found out that they had a dorm but was not allowed to look at it, cause there was someone inside!?
I think they did not like to lose money and after having changed room, they were even less polite (most people in the reception including the manager).
The place definately has potential, even though it is situated pretty far away from everything and the roads are not really made for walking.

Room Tip: I think, the dorm for girls is much nicer.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo