See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2017

Typically my trips are grand and involve lots of family and a full itinerary. I just wanted a fast get away to some where other than home. I booked a flight and this hotel. Originally I booked this hotel for an efficiency at $129 a night. Once I got there they actually put me in a standard room. Once brought to their attention they showed me the efficiency and I opted to stay where I was and they refunded my money. It's not a place you're going to come and bring your family and expect to fix grand meals and have posh amenities but if you're looking for a simple relaxing getaway, then this is your place!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Jess S
Reviewed 13 June 2017

I needed a bare-bones place just to sleep at night, because I was going to be out and about during the day. This place doesn't even really meet those standards. The bed was saggy and old. My shower didn't work, so I had to take showers outside by the pool in my suit. I also needed to use my own shampoo and soap, because they did not provide any. I don't think the TVs get more than one channel. The grounds were actually very nice, with flower and trees planted everywhere, so if they fixed up the rooms and put some more effort into providing some little things, it would be a very nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Wifi is located in the office, so rooms close to the office are better
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank xzmattzx
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This place is on a main street which is not bad! NO INTERNET I COULD'NT EVEN WORK ONLINE! whats bad and very bad about this place is. First getting into the place the road is only big as your hand, bad rocky road, the parking is disgusting we didnt find a spot to park, the room was terrible, it needs to be demolished, the windows BROKEN AND FALLING TO PIECES, the A/C was making noise and leaking, The t.v only one channel and an old T.v.with a dead remote. ask for one said they had no more. the paint was scaling of the walls the spider had made their home in the room, the bed was terrible mattress was so worn out the wire was poking you. the sheets were terrible worn out finished not even threads left, pillow was flatter than pancake, towels was hard old and dingy. the bathroom window looks like it was broken you could of taken your hand and push it out. the toilet was rocking tub was dirty, the water was so slow you can pee faster. plus it was salty like sea water.the big roaches was crawling when we turned of the lights we were afraid we slept with the lights on! this place is not good for tourist who dont know the island because its far from the airport on the other side of town. yes close to the beach. but we found out montague beach is not a popular beach where tourist goes. this side of town is dangerous we were told.. because you cant walk around at nights.to get a cab to go out its expensive due to it being far from the good places to go. will never go to this place again. BAD HOTEL WASTE OF MONEY. DANGEROUS SIDE OF TOWN. EVERYTHING THIS SIDE OF TOWN CLOSES EARLY DUE TO ROBBERS! STAY AWAY. NO INTERNET I COULDNT EVEN WORK ONLINE!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank lilpplrere
Reviewed 1 March 2017

first of all, no one here speaks English. when asked for towels was sent to the office and was told that they do not give extra towels. This place doesn't offer even shampoo or lotion and this is what we booked online? Breakfast is horrible, untidy person placing out the breakfast. The furniture in my room were very, vey old this place needs to be upgraded. when asked to speak to someone in charge, the lady in the office told me that she was in charge of operating the place. She also stated that this is the best she could do under these dire circumstances. "what the hell" kind of place is this. I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN!

Room Tip: Save your money and stay at the Atlantis resort.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank maxi305
Reviewed 26 January 2017

The only thing clean in the dorm is the bedsheet, thanks god! Bathroom was discusting. The door doesnt look and no safety case.
Far of the downtown. Staff lazy and unfriend.
Wifi was good and free :)
I stay for 1 night and cancel the 3 others.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo