“Visted A While Ago”

Blue Water Resort on Cable Beach
Ranked #13 of 36 Hotels in Nassau
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I think it was in 2014 when I stayed here but I remember it so clearly, I love this place. I cant wait to stay again. Clean rooms, good location, reasonable prices, I rooms and friendly staff. My girl friends and I were pleased.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

Comfortable but all windows needed to be replaced on all units Furniture was comfortable
Good location grocery store and bus station and local shops close by nice private beach next door to Sandals resort

Stayed: July 2016
Reviewed 2 November 2016

I was upgraded when I got there to a 3 bdrm and I was there by myself. I had an ocean front suite and I really enjoyed. If you want a stay that is away from all of the Atlantis hoopla, this is your place. Its nice and clean, quiet, and the bar by the pool is nice too.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

What a wonderful vacation week. Ali, Bunny, and Leslie were wonderful. The beach front rooms are nice. There are plans to replace all the windows starting with the beach units. What a great view. The pool is nice. There are fun events planned each day by Ali. Da Sand bar is a great place to eat. It is cash only. Murray and his brother do a great job.

Plan on playing dominos.

The beach is great place to sit and float.

Only issue is the WiFi in the room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 3bfl
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We really liked this resort. It is in a great location and the staff were great. They were very helpful and just so friendly. The resort is slated for renovations in 2017, so I knew going in that it wasn't up to Bluegreen's standards yet. They could stand to invest in some minor renovations before 2017 to make things a little easier on the owners though. Our king bed needed a new mattress, and we had a minor air conditioner leak, which we did report upon check-out. We will go back though, and cannot wait to see what updates are done. It is a great little gem that has so much potential!

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple