All reviews hard boiled eggs downtown nassau central courtyard restaurant food is bed and breakfast included breakfast other islands plugs
Reviewed 24 November 2018

I stayed here for a business meeting. The sign outside is accurate indicating it is an affordable bed and breakfast. The hotels nearby are high end and very pricey. Its arranged more motel style with a central courtyard with the rooms running along this. The room was clean. The AC was fine but the TV remote was an issue. It was very difficult to change channels. After trying with 3 different remotes I left it stuck on CNN. I wasnt there much anyway. Breakfast is very basic - hard boiled eggs, toast, cheese, salami, orange segments - came all 5 mornings I was there. It doesn't start till 730 but there is a McDonalds and Dunkin Donuts nearby that open at 6 am. Staff were generally helpful. Its a good central location.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel is good value for Nassau, we were so pleased we chose it. It is so different from the big chain hotels, the lobby is full of local art and very colourful. The staff were friendly and helpful, some spoke English. The rooms are clean and comfortable and there is a lovely roof terrace, with shade. Breakfast is included, the usual selection of toast, cheese and meat, good enough to start you off for the day. The location is great, just a short walk to the sites, shops and restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2018

Disappointed with this hotel. Arrived late after a long journey. No cold drinks available then got 2 bottles of ( very expensive) water. No lift so cases carried up 2 floors. Room small and not very clean. Long hairs in bathroom and 1 towel so strained I would not use it. Had to leave early so asked could we have some coffee as we would miss breakfast. This grudgingly appeared.
Won't stay again.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came for 5 nights for our 30th anniversary! We absolutely Loved staying here and will definitely be back ! This hotel is full of bohimian charm including Max the Macaw ! Our room was Not fancy but it was cozy, quiet, clean and we slept like babies ! The Staff is so friendly! Robby the bar tender is a great guy and we just Love him ! The house keeping staff is awesome and sweet ! The restaurant food is really good too ! I can’t wait to come again next year! I have nothing negative to say ! If your a person that needs luxury then move on ! If you want local charm and character then this is the place for you ! Can’t wait to come back

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for one night at $135 per night. The place reminds me of a hostel - chat beds, really old school tv’s, box air conditioning sets and poor food. The place was a bit dirty also.

Service in the place was great although it really did make me feel like I was in a hostel.

Date of stay: May 2018