US$295
Official Site
US$383
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$276
US$240
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$275
Rosewood Baha Mar(Nassau)
US$595
9,609 results
All reviewscrystal roombutler servicewindsor buildingcricketers pubwindsor poolroyal cafebutler suiterolls royceour honeymoonstew fishred lane spapiano barspices restaurantglass of champagnebutler guestscandlelight dinnerclub level
Reviewed 22 February 2018

The trip my husband and I had was excellent! we definitely will be back in the future. The food was amazing especially the pizza! I loved how none of the restaurants where the same so that every person that had a different taste of food could enjoy what they love to eat!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank becca5112018
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Been here one day-this resort has the potential to be great but it’s just not there. Service is beyond slow and customer service lacks. There are a few key staff here that are trying to get things in order but they have given it there best shot and are headed home soon. We were told that the remainder of the staff here is just not up for the work and dedication. They need teamwork to make it. Food was barely warm. Drinks are good but getting them made is a task by some select staff-some they don’t even talk to you-they just point insinuating,your up what do you want act. Beach is something on the resort but we are headed over to the island today weather pending ! Food is decent-not great so far. Still have some areas to judge!

1  Thank nugget89
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

First of all, I have NO complaints what so ever, this resort is amazing and so is all the staff.

My husband and I booked the crystal lagoon swim up suite which comes with butler service. As soon as the white rolls Royce we requested picked us up, all stress was relieved thanks to the wonderful staff at sandals. We had the pleasure of having Gary and Ailyn as our butlers and we couldn’t be more thrilled with their service. As soon as we arrived, Gary had all of our reservations taken care of. They were both so attentive and professional. On Sunday, we did the swimming with the pigs excursion (WHICH IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST! worth every penny! Book with hidden beaches and you won’t be disappointed! Thanks to Jay, Coach, and captain Leslie) so we knew we’d be exhausted, we asked Gary if we could just have dinner from the baccarat delivered to our room for 7, and we expected just that. When we got back we noticed rose petals leading us to a lovely table for 2 set up in our room. It was very romantic and we appreciated it so much. At the beginning of the trip, I had told Gary I really enjoyed the chocolate covered strawberries and on multiple occasions, he surprised me with them. If Ailyn hadn’t heard from us all day, she’d give us a call to ensure everything was alright and if we needed anything, we definitely appreciated that as it made us easier to ask something of her.

The food is unreal, I don’t understand the bad reviews because we didn’t have one bad meal, in fact, we had a hard time picking a favourite because they were all wonderful. Conch fritters are a must try!

The entertainment staff is WONDERFUL! Such a talented group of young people, and Anne Marie does such a good job at keeping you entertained. She’s hilarious! Paul, Peter, Patrick, James, Jason, Lateesh and Courtney are all phenomenal performers and super sweet people.

One bartender really stuck with us and that was Shervin at the piano bar, he was hilarious and entertaining and never let us go without a drink, we as Canadians certainly appreciated that!

Jennifer and Betsy gave us the most amazing hot stone massage st the red lane spa for Valentine’s Day. So relaxing and blew my regular spa back at home right ot of the water. They really focused on ensuring you were relaxed and stress free. My husband secretly set that up with our butler, Gary, and Gary had it all set up for us within minutes of asking.

We will definitely be back, and we will be requesting the same staff that made our honeymoon everything we imagined it to be and more.

4  Thank MmeFerg06
Reviewed 22 February 2018

It began with guidance from Unique Travel Corp. The agent knew that I was very close to booking Beaches in Turks and Caicos for a girls weekend. With descriptors like exclusive, beautiful beaches and spa as the criteria, he guided me to Sandals Bohemian Resort and Spa. Beyond the agent, the website advertised an exclusive VIP, posh resort with images of a certain caliber of people with fancy attire. I was very concerned that this would be a couples only resort and wouldn’t be as enjoyable for us. And expressed my concern to travel agent, who insisted it would be exclusive and fun for us girls. So, I decided to try out a new place. Well, I made a mistake.
As I got beyond the shock of the longest wait of my life to get through customs, once on the shuttle to the resort I had reservations as only couples boarded the shuttle. Then my premonition became a reality when we got to the resort...all couples.

The service was extremely slow and even when communicating the need to eat upon arriving, there was no sense of urgency. The mediocre food started with a not so healthy option Nachos with cheese that reminded me of melted cheese wiz, not at all appealing. Beyond that, the elevators were not functioning, which made the hike to the 5th floor not exclusive. Not to mention for someone who recently had surgery, uncomfortable. So, after going to concierge to ask for Mr. Riche the hotel manager to inquire about a room change, I was eventually guided to take the dirty, bug infested service elevator. And gave up waiting for Mr. Riche, left my cell phone number, and yes I never heard back from him. Enough about the sub-par service, the rooms are rundown, furniture in hallways torn and stained. The phone in the room also did not work. And the mini bar not stocked at all. I was told I was getting a deal on this ocean front room, which during peak season would not be affordable. The oceanfront was oceanside view with the rooftops of the service buildings. Not at all the view I thought I was paying for.

The beach spa was breathtaking, and it was the natural views that made the stay bearable. Because even as we walked around the resort we felt awkward, as the only two females amongst all couples. Apparently, the spa did not attract as many female friends as the agent had suggested.

So, as a result of this experience, I would NEVER recommend the Bahamas to others. And definitely not the Sandals Bohemian Spa and Resort. Because even as I imagined being there with my husband, the amenities do not meet our standards.

So, I did have a moment with a couple of guests with whom I bonded because we discussed how run down the resort was and the line of the week was “how long have you been waiting” to be seated, to get a drink, for a restaurant. I could go on and on. But, my desire to be done with that resort drove us to pay extra to catch an earlier flight, so the sunny, beautiful beach was not enough to keep us until the end of the day. As the thought of sitting for hours once again in customs overshadowed the desire for another day in “Paradise”.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank Luisa R
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This was our first time staying at a Sandals Resort. Our room was great overlooking the pool and the ocean. We were there for 7 nights. They have 10 restaurants and we wanted to try them all. The first night we ate at Spices, Caribbean food, the food was great and the staff was super especially Brittney, Missian and Will. Then we tried the Baccarat which was French the food was great our server was Adam, his service was great and Julian the manager. Then we ate at Gordon’s on the Pier was very romantic and our server Jeff was great. Served my dessert on his head. Then The Crystal room was beautiful with an enormous crystal chandelier in the middle of the room, food was Mediterranean and was delicious, our server Nikki went out of her way. Then we ate at Casanova which is Italian and our servers Verrischeka and Rona were great, also Makis the manager was super. Kimonos is Japanese and they cook the food right in front of you, our chef Esau was great and our server Jamie was very efficient. Kimonos was the only place you had to make reservations. They have another restaurant Schooners, their specialty is fish, on their private island that you have to take a ferry to get there. Most of the restaurants were casual dress but some were more formal so make sure you bring dressy clothes too. The entertainment was super, they had something every night. Anita was a female steel pan player and sang too she was fantastic. We will definitely go to another Sandals Resort, well worth the money for all inclusive.

1  Thank Debra B