“A local Favourite.”

Ranked #67 of 330 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Reviewed 30 June 2018

As its name 'a petit' restaurant with classic cafe tables and a great menu. Vegetarian menus a favourite and the bakery goods always fresh made that morning!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

French toast were bad croissant was ok not good ham was bad came with very high expectations since they have so many good reviews disappointed to say the less

Ashleigh R, Manager at Le Petit Gourmet, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We're so sorry you did not enjoy the French toast/breakfast, we do make it a bit different than the traditional way (we coat ours in cinnamon panko for a crunch). We welcome you to join us on Saturday, we feature breakfast specials that day along with all day brunch.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I'd read the reviews so we walked from the British Colonial Hilton to the restaurant. (It's about 2 miles. If you walk, be sure to stay on East Bay as road parallel does not always have sidewalks!)

My husband, the coffee drinker, said it was very good. I drank the tea. We both really enjoyed the guava cream cheese stuffed French toast.

I recommended this place to my husband's colleagues.

1  Thank GAL_Sews
Reviewed 25 March 2018

This is a great little find on a shopping plaza away from the tourist areas. The brunch menu is adaptable and will not leave you hungry. The pastries are great as well as the frozen cook at home food that is available.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Adorable and, clean.
Really wanted a true Bahamian breakfast .
Not finding it there during the week as well as I was passed breakfast hours.
The very sweet ladies that worked there suggested another place.
The end result, they prepared me a great omelette.
It was delicious and, price was fair.
Although very good , crazy as this sounds.
I think 4.00 for a cup of coffee is just a bit too much . Otherwise, everything else was perfect.