Book In Advance

from US$80.00
from US$160.00
from US$35.00
More Info
All reviews paradise island banana boat public access all you can drink an umbrella jet ski rentals ocean club locals selling white sand rent chairs and umbrellas cab ride cruise ship big waves beautiful water water taxi atlantis hotel clear water
Reviewed 29 March 2018

the beach was beautiful but is is packed. A lot of people when we went. It did feel safe but having to rent beach chairs, like everything else is expensive. We did bring our own water from the cruise ship so we did not buy any. Like everything on the island, it is pricey.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I was told Cabbage Beach was very rough, and people prefer Cable Beach....I totally disagree. I found Cabbage Beach better maintained, prettier, just an all around more desirable beach, and I’m a beach girl. Yes, it was choppy a day or two during our stay, and not a beach for someone who can’t swim, but Cable Beach was also choppy. Cable Beach seemed dirty, the sand was rougher, I didn’t like it. Out of the two, in my opinion, Cabbage Beach is the way to go

1  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 20 March 2018

The Bahamas was a stop on my cruise itinerary. When we exited the cruise ship, there were so many vans waiting to take us to the beach -- we very clearly asked to go to Cable Beach (there were 10 of us)) -- we wound up in Cabbage Beach. When you first walk onto the beach, the locals bombard you for chairs (which were gross), to have you use them for unlimited drinks (poured out of a Poland Spring Bottle), hair braiding, etc. It wasn't nice at all, was crowded and not what I was looking for. The water was so rough we couldn't even go in it -- and when the tide came in everything got wet. We decided to walk down the beach (away from the hotels) for about 2 miles. The beach we found was isolated and totally beautiful. The water was calm, and the scenery was breathtaking! Thus, the "Nice End" to the disappointing start. When we walked back to our original spot it had calmed down a great deal but was still so very crowded. A HUGE highlight was a walk through the Atlantis. We were able to enter through the beach entrance. We grabbed a quick bite at one of the 'fast food' type restaurants at the Atlantis and then strolled through. We walked through the shark tanks and took great pictures on the rope bridges. To conclude my review, I wouldn't go back to Cabbage Beach -- but I would go back to the isolated beach -- which was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!

1  Thank Theresa C
Reviewed 11 March 2018

This beach is one of the few with easy access on paradise island. Only drawback is athe army of vendors eager to sell you drinks and chairs. They are well surveyed by police so the area is safe. When the waves are not overpowering you this is a great place to spend a few hours surf watching.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

We were here in August and it was fine. Went again in February and it's totally different. In August RIU was under construction, so the beach was quiet. People were friendly and rates fare. This time the people were very pushy and rude. They wanted $50 for an umbrella and 2 chairs, and we're not taking no well. We walked down the beach a ways as they followed us yelling bc we wouldn't get an umbrella.
Water was also very rough. Pushing my kids under and multiple people very falling down. Although the water is pretty, it's not worth it.
This was our 4th time in Nassau and I think we'll just start staying on the ship.

1  Thank 424michellej