“Best of the best in Nassau!!”
Review of Sapodilla

Sapodilla
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapodilla is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 288 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$50 - US$100
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining Destination Weddings Events... Experience Sapodilla....
Reviewed 6 December 2016

Absolutely exquisite! Giles, picked us up from and gave us a lead up presentation for the dining experience we were about to receive. Those ladies delivered. The service and food was impeccable (and not overpriced!). From top to bottom this restaurant has it all! Hors'douvre - we enjoyed the baked brie, delicious! Table side dishes prepared (the caesar salad....oh my! Dressing mixed ingredient by ingredient and our server made it for Donald Trump, as I understand). Chateaubriand carved table side (I will get this next time). The palate cleansing sorbet was delightful. I could go on and on! The property has 1 million dollars of landscaping and it's artwork collection, the likes of any museum. They have sweet cottages for intimate dining, a place folks come to get engaged, I hear. I would love to tour the mansion in daylight and pick Giles' brain a little longer. Thank you so much, and we look forward to our next dining experience.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

this is a must go to restaurant. from the welcoming, to drinks before dinner
and our meal, fantastic

Reviewed 24 November 2016

It starts with Giles driving across the island to pick us up....great conversation on the ride over...we then walk through the door and the place is beautiful, elegant and the people are all so pleasant and accommodating. We sat in the champagne lounge and got a bottle of nice wine. The acoustics in the lounge were perfect for the (brilliant) piano player! We then sat and our waiter, Keiran was fantastic! We had some good laughs and he made us the best Ceasar Salad I have ever had and also his Banana Flambe was unreal! All done table side. Our entrees were every bit as good as the atmosphere and service. Then we took another 30 minute ride with our new friend Giles. What a great individual! Honestly, my wife and I cannot wait to come back! I have been coming to the Bahamas for 25 years and have never had such a great dining experience. Thank you to all at Sapodilla!

Reviewed 21 November 2016

For the past month we (my siblings and I) have been arranging an anniversary dinner for our parents' 40th anniversary. We had emailed Sloan, and she worked with us to create an event for our parents that was top notch. Sloan was a delight to work with. After their dinner they raved about the food, the staff, and how happy they were with the presentation. If you're looking for a place to celebrate a special occasion and make an event out of it, this is the place to go...and ask for Sloan.

Reviewed 16 November 2016

And this one was close. But, I had to put aside my concern of cost. Here's the deal. $250 for dinner for two. But...we had a bottle of wine, apps, desert and coffee. Still a little high. But. I have paid that in the past at other places and not been happy. Very happy here. Service, atmosphere, grounds and most importantly the food. Tremendous. At the end I didn't even think about the money. Go. Treat yourself. Not something I'd do every night but wow, glad to do it once or twice a year. If you are downtown instead all of the above can be said for Cafe Matisse.