US$295
US$207
Official Site
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$230/night.

Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
US$275
US$240
US$225
US$135
Bookit.com
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$205
  • Beachfront
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$169
US$246
US$191
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

US$315
US$336
US$268
HotelQuickly
US$175
Rosewood Baha Mar(Nassau)
US$595
  • Pool
All reviewslove beachsea view hutoutdoor showerchris blackwellclose to the airportparadise islanddowntown nassausound of the wavesreal bahamianthe cottagesdestination weddingocean frontbeach accesscab ridethe general managerthe entire staffbeach towels
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Just returned from our magic weekend at the Bahamas and were very glad we chose to stay at Compass Point. We wanted something away from the hub bub. We wanted something close to the water. We wanted a place we could chill. We got all that.

The cabins are fairly rustic, you're not going to get that brand new feeling but that was easily overlooked and actually felt like part of the charm and still had all the necessary amenities.

The location is amazing, situated right on the water where you can dine, relax, walk out on the dock, go for a stroll along Love Beach or walk straight into the ocean for a float or a snorkel (not amazing visually but good enough). Note that there's not a lot around there. A couple of restaurants, bars, roadside stands but no markets or liquor stores. We took a few taxis to get around but mostly the local buses. We were actually happy to eat at the resort which was fine and actually seemed like a bit of a local hotspot.

The service was excellent. Everyone was very helpful, friendly and incredible accommodating.

For me, the only thing missing was maybe a couple of activity options like a couple of kayaks, SUP to take advantage of the amazing water frontage

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Our first visit was in June 1997. Since then we have stayed here 4 or 5 times. We have taken friends to lunch here while on a cruise stop. We are loyal visitors.

Let me start with the positive. Of course the location is beautiful, the concept fun and quirky, and above all the staff are outstanding. Special shout out to Maxine ( wanted to take her home with us) and Connie and Helen.

Now the not so positive. The property needs some love. I understand that the buildings and furniture take a beating from the weather, but all the more reason to attend to it. It wouldn’t take a lot to paint, but yet what a difference it would make. Huuuge.

And the pool area. There were some tiles missing from the pool. My husband found them sitting on the wall. And they sat there the whole week. There are several cushions on the pool chairs that I would have tossed long ago if I owned them. Cushions are just not that expensive to replace, but again it makes an impression.

One evening Mr Rodney was in the lobby, so my husband and I took the opportunity to speak to him and express our concerns. We thought maybe he wasn’t aware of how visitors felt. He told us he had other priorities. Really? Did he not notice his occupancy rate? Hmmmm....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank TravelLover1954
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

A small hotel, with a clear gleaming character. From the outset this place is different, the multiple colours feel good.

Check in process was okay, although luckily the views and experience sell the hotel.

The rooms were unique, the ocean facing room we had was ideally set above the water. Rooms were individual and feee from sounds of other guests. Although the rooms were basic they remained functional and comfortable.

Breakfast was rather a limited affair, but basically adequate. Bar drinks on the other hand were a touch expensive.

A recommendable location, close to the airport and convenient.

Recommendable.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Adam S
Reviewed 18 August 2017

What can I say about Compass Point other than the 100% truth, this place is Perfect! First - maximum 12 minutes from the airport (bonus) - no long travel times. My wife and I have traveled a lot, we have been to many, many, many islands over the years. We always upgrade, we always stay at a minimum of 5 stars, no matter where we travel too. Compass Point exceeded any and all expectations and was by far the best vacation we have had. It is not just one thing ... it was everything.

The location is stunning - the sunsets, the sunrises, the water, the beach(s), the huts, the grounds. The entire place was built to take full advantage of the surroundings. No matter what direction you look, it is pure paradise.

The rooms - we stayed in 110 - a sea view. The room was spotless, clean, gorgeous. It had everything we needed and more. The view was exceptional and truly hard to not look out the windows. The housekeeping was attentive, quick, friendly and kept our hut looking like new every day.

The staff - I can't say enough great things about the staff - everyone of them were amazing! Gary, Connie, Natasha, Kiesha, Helen and sooo many more. They are all so amazing! One in particular made us feel like we were the most important people in the world - that person is Moral (head waiter). He and all of his staff took care of us at every meal. We traveled with our 6 year old and he treated him like a young king. Moral defines service and exceptional service at that. We will miss all of the staff and can't wait until we return, see you soon Moral!

The food was great, not a huge selection but definitely the right kind of food for this resort. If you are going there expecting mass amounts of buffet style food or a massive menu then you will be disappointed. If you are going expecting fresh, well prepared food that will more than satisfy you then you will be very happy! If you are fortunate like us there are other bonus's but that is our secret.

The beach - amazing! The pool - Amazing! The water and snorkelling - amazing! The atmosphere - amazing! Everything about this place was amazing!!

If you like big resorts and have a denny's mentality (look at how much stuff i got for my money) then you will not like this place. BUT if you like class, paradise, quiet and service coupled with beauty with stunning views and amazing people ... then Compass Point is for you. As you know this is not an all inclusive but in comparison our total vacation here cost us far less then our last at an all inclusive and this one was far greater of an experience. We will be returning!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank ryanhollinrake
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Unfortunately, we didn't have a chance to stay overnight, so this review is based on a day trip that we took to the resort.

Pricewise, its not bad at all. Our day booking cost about $25 per person and you get access to the pool area, beach, and snorkeling area (at least I think its a snorkeling area).

It is very scenic and there is even a dock that stretches out into the ocean for folks to relax and take in the view or maybe catch a few winks. The pool is above average in size, and even sectioned off with a shallow area for younger guests.

It was the middle of summer but that didn't stop us from taking in a few minutes in the hot tub. Very nice.

The service was pretty good. My least favorite experience was the front desk area when we had arrived to the property. The lady handling our booking wasn't very friendly, but she wasn't rude either.

But aside from that I had two very good customer service experiences. When we first got to the pool area, I remembered that I hadn't thought to bring towels. A housekeeping lady told us that towels weren't included, but gave us a break and fetched us some. I tried to thank her with a small tip for her effort, but she promptly refused and told us to have a great time.

The other experience was when we decided to eat at the restaurant there. Great idea. I was very impressed with our server whose name is Moral. Wow! What a great guy! After getting very poor service from a number of other places on the island, Moral went out of his way to make sure that we were well taken care of. He made sure that we were seated with the best view of the ocean, and got our drinks to us promptly. He even gave me a premium lighter to use for my fine smokable, because mine was trash. He didn't have to wait to be asked, he just observed out situation and worked to satisfy our needs before we even realized what those needs were. 10/10.

The restaurant itself is great, I mentioned the ocean view and the food is excellent. The prices are even better than the ones we ate at more towards town and I felt full after my Caesar salad and cheeseburger. I wanted to order more food it was so good, but I had to stop myself. Well, my wallet really stopped me more than anything else, but it was a great time!

For the price and the relaxing atmosphere at this place, I would definitely recommend!

Room Tip: I recommend giving the place a call to make sure Moral's on shift and that you expect him to be your server.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple