We stayed here in September with our 9 year old daughter and absolutely loved our time! Our hut was on the water and the view was incredible. The beds were comfortable, and location was great. We spent 2 days at love beach and walked up to the beach bar (10 min walk) and another day on an excursion. The food was good, the service was super friendly and we cannot wait to come back again! Loved it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Nassau, Bahamas