US$295
Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
US$275
US$240
  • Pool
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$169
US$175
US$336
US$250
Travelocity
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$279/night.

US$226
US$191
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$229/night.

British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$270
US$205
  • Beachfront
Rosewood Baha Mar(Nassau)
US$595
1,696 results
All reviewseast towerblue notecigar barsoft openingfountain showpoke bowlconch shacknoodle barcafe madeleinefountain viewsls hotelsports bookswimming pigsopen tablenurse sharksgrand openinggrowing pains
Reviewed 1 April 2018

The pricing of food and items at the hotel was very excessive. I understand that there is a premium that is paid in resort environments, but the prices were often 3 or 4 times normal. Also, there should be an empty refrigerator in the room so guests can store some of their own food. The resort should also be non-smoking. There was enough smoke in the common areas that I would not return to the resort because of it. Also, the restaurants need more gluten-free options. The resort was beautiful and well-maintained; however, for me to return and, I suspect, for many others to return, the items above should be resolved.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
2  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I am currently a guest in the hotel now and can I say tons of potential but beyond horrible service . To begin, we checked in at 4:30 and room was not ready and no one at front knows what they are doing. Room was not cleaned yesterday at 5pm. Room service times were at 2 hours, yes two hours !! I am a platinum starwood member spending over 50 nights a year in hotels and this by far is the worst service I have ever experienced !!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Christa K
A TripAdvisor Member
Greenwich, CT
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful new facility, very friendly staff, great golf course. But they can’t handle the crowds during holiday periods. Impossible to get a chair at the pools and barely any room at the beach. We were told they allow neighboring hotels and condos to use the grounds. If that is true, it is a poor decision. In any event, the grounds were grossly overcrowded. Housekeeping was horrible. They failed to service the room one of our four night stay. That was a first.
The food was poor quality and extremely expensive. The Italian restaurant was the worst. You expect pricey restaurants in a casino area, but you also expect extraordinary quality. Go offsite for dinner. If you stay on site, make sure to make reservations well in advance.
The golf experience was extraordinary. Just as advertised and more. Expensive (around a thousand all in) but definitely worth it.
Maybe when Rosewood opens, it will offer a more refined, exclusive experience, but for now, choose Atlantis. Baha Mar is not worth the cost.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We stayed at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar for 5 nights late March. Traveled with 2 children ages 10 and 13. My first tips are for the guests, my second list is feedback for the hotel.

In order of importance:
1. Make dinner reservations WELL in advance. I made mine WEEKS in advance and don't regret it. I used OpenTable for all my reservations and usually booked a 6:45pm time. Seemed to be a great time to allow us to stay at pools until 5pm and avoid the common dinner rush of 7:30pm. Best meal was at Fi'lia. Ate at Swimming Pig (okay) twice and Cleo. Also ordered Domino's pizza for the kids one night. ONE dollar delivery fee - score! Just ask for plates/napkins with your delivery.
2. ALL food and drink on resort has an AUTOMATIC 15% service charge included. Want ONE drink? That's the price + service charge. We read other reviewers who ordered liquor through Flying Dutchman (free delivery with $50+ order.) BEST decision we made was to place an order. You can also order sodas/water for the kids.
3. Travel with your Yeti (other brand) drink tumblers. See number 2 for reason why. Just use ice machines near hotel room to fill up and keep your drinks cold for the pool. I never had to purchase a drink at the pool.
4. Bring magazines to help reserve your pool chairs. I went down to pools every morning between 7:30-7:45 am. Then grabbed some coffee and read my book poolside until family was ready to join me.
5. Evening activities are pretty low for families - don't expect do to much after dinner except look around the grounds, see the front fountain water display and check out the pools lit up at night. Other than that not much else to do. Once they have all storefronts open there will be more window shopping that can be done.
6. Don't be afraid to take the local bus service for a jaunt into town during the day. I took my daughter to an afternoon treat at the local Dairy Queen. $1.25 each way per person. Just ask front desk how to get to the bus. Easy walk to main street outside hotel.
7. Access to beach/pool can be found on level 7. It took me 3 days to figure this out. I had been going all the way to the bottom level, walking through the casino area to get back and forth from my hotel room to the pools. It seemed very weird to me that I had to walk in my beach gear through the casino to get to the pool. They label floor 7 for the gym/spa, but it also has stairs down to the pools.

Feedback for hotel:
1. Rooms well appointed and clean but we didn't receive our 2 water bottles every day because you run on an every other day, eco friendly cleaning schedule. Not until our last full day did we get our bottles but too late at that point. Either service rooms every day or give your guest access to water bottles.
2. Shoutout to Elvis at Fi'lia (Cesear salad presentation), Stephanie at ESPA (nail technician), and Matthew (waiter at 3 Tides). We met so many friendly staff members, but these are a few whose names and service really stood out. Everyone we encountered seemed to really care about doing a great job.
3. Food portions at restaurants really need a full review. Especially apps at Swimming Pig. We ordered chips + guacamole - for the price it was a joke. We each had 3 chips with barely a scoop of guac for 3 people. Cleo had great appetizers, then we received our filet mignon and chicken kabobs. Total ripoff. Chicken was thigh meat and portions very small for the price. Wouldn't recommend. Fi'lia seemed to be the only one that got it right on all accounts.
4. Hotel bathroom. We stayed in West tower with a bathroom that had a shower stall. I'm going to guess a single male was the designer of these bathrooms. First, no vent in the bathroom. So with every shower it means the entire bathroom becomes a sauna. Bathroom is all inclusive of sink and toilet which meant even the toilet paper became humid. Since there was no separation of toilet from the sink/mirror and the shower, only ONE person at a time can be using bathroom. For a family trying to get ready for dinner at same time very inconvenient.

Overall grounds are stunning and hotel is gorgeous and new. Glad we experienced it before it becomes way too overcrowded. We went before the Rosewood hotel (part of Baha Mar) opened. That will open late May 2018, which means more guests trying to use hotel dining services and pool services. If traveling during peak times, just PLAN accordingly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
17  Thank 1grtchr
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I'm currently staying here and halfway through my trip. I am here with my boyfriend. The property is beautiful but everywhere is a hike. We came expecting that it was very adult oriented... wrong, screaming children everywhere, splashing in every pool. We went to the "adult pool" and there were so many children, when asked where the adult pool was, the employee said well...this is supposed to be it but obviously not. So we went to the SLS pool, also lots of children. You have the option to pay to go to "privledge" pool at SLS... but the music is so loud it is insane. Food is expensive but sub par for the price. Expect every meal to be at least $100+, and that's just for 2 people and no alcohol!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple